Alexis

Time hop will be in next chapter. I wanted to get this out the way first. Enjoy

I repositioned myself trying to get comfortable. I couldn't sleep and I felt so out of place.

Even after letting Kemari know what was up, he still was in his feelings. Rightfully so, I should've said something to him. He still would've been mad but it wouldn't have caught him off guard and made him feel like I was hiding something from him.

"Bae..." I shook him lightly.

"What's up?" He mumbled, grabbing my arm and wrapped his arm around it.

He ain't mad in his sleep.

"Can you put a pillow under me?" I asked.

It was silent for a second and I waited at least a minute or two.

"Bae.... The pillow." I said shaking him again softly.

"Where it's at?" He said sitting up. He let my arms and cut the light on.

Still in a sleepy state, he grabbed the pillow and placed it down as I rolled over as far as I could go.

I felt the coolness on my back and instantly had some relief.

"Thank you."

I grabbed his hand and rubbed his knuckles as he sat there about to fall on his face from sleep. I could feel him tense up as his eyes popped open.

"You be pissing me off bruh. Ima stop talking to yo ass and just stay mad." He ranted moving his hand out of my reach.

It's cute how he just blurts that out so angrily. I love the affects we have on each other, mad and all. I don't think I would ever know what to do, if we ever stopped loving each other.

"I'm sorry. You right, I shouldn't have did it without mentioning it."

He was right and I knew I shouldn't have done. I just wanted the constant calls and shit to end.

"Damn right. That nigga could've did anything. And if I see him again, it's gone be on sight. Yo' fake ass brother too."

I chuckled because he was clearly mad with everybody.

"Kimora knew?" He asked.

"No."

"Oh, aite."

"Dre wasn't really in on it. He just wanted me to talk to him. So don't take that personal. You know he's team Kemari all day. He just felt like I owed Trey an explanation and he felt like it was the least he could do as his boy. Trey and Dre used to be into some stuff and that's how things were taken care of, even after Trey was locked up."

He really mugged me, "If you say so my girl." I knew he wasn't trying to hear any of it. He had a right to be on his feelings.

My heart thumped hearing him call me my girl and I smiled, "You back to loving me?" I asked. It had been days since he's called me anything affectionately.

He smacked his teeth, "I ain't neva' stop, that just made me feel how I felt bout it. It's the principle behind it like you'll tell me one thing and go do some else. I don't roll like that. So don't do that shit again. Besides tha' I couldn't stop lovin' you if I tried."

I tried to lean up but was stuck in my spot, "You so sweet."

"Man whateva'. Ion know what type of shit you done put on me but this wouldn't even be going down like this if it was anyone else. Swear I don't understand man. That be making me mad too because how you even do that," he expressed showing a look of genuinely frustration.

I smiled and then laughed, "Well I mean you make me mad but I still want to be around you and love on you. Sometimes I be ready to just disappear on you at for forever at times but then I would miss you and be ready to live in your skin. Even though you get on my nerves you add so much to me, I can't live without you. We went from the best of lovers to arguing to back a lil cool to this," I said then instantly regretted saying it. It made me feel so exposed and I ain't like that.

"Hm," he hummed, "You like disappearing on niggas."

"Niggas shouldn't do shit to make me want to disappear." 

"I think it's you, but entertain me, what he do to make you wanna erase em? Not that I care bout the shit. You just made me notice some."

"It ain't so much of what he did but just him. He would try and make it seem like I just owed my life to him for what he did."

"Okay and you jus' said I be making you feel like that sometimes. What I do in them moments?"

"You blow stuff up and it don't even be all that." I answered, "You get so hot headed and it ain't no talking you down."

He laughed, "Nah bruh I don't even be on ten with you most of the time, it's you my girl. I try to talk to yo' ass and rather than talking bout shit you try and avoid it. If it go against the grain and cause some friction, you ain't gone touch it. You rather run from it than deal with it."

I rolled my eyes, "No that's not even it."

I was in denial, a little. It wasn't the first time I've heard that. It was easier to leave it be than deal with it.

"It is Bae."

"Alright so what's going on with Kemoni now that you know..."

"Nice subject change but she'll be with us mostly... She'll still go over her grandma's house like she been doing. Nothing really gone change except it's us."

I nodded my head, "Did you have some to do with that?"

"Me? Nah."

I didn't believe him but I wasn't about to push the envelope. He didn't even sound convincing.

"If you say so," I responded leaning back. I rubbed my stomach, it felt so soothing.

"You okay with that?" He asked placing his hand on my stomach.

I nodded my head, "Of course. I just hope it's not too much of a transition for her and then with the new baby and all."

"True."