Kemari

"We know them niggas did it and they be near The Glove. That's supposed to be they area."

I nodded my head and knew exactly what it meant and what getting back at them could be starting. 

"We got ta' be calculated wit' this shit. I wanna take all of 'em out. So we ain't gone be able to move how we wanna do it. We got ta' be smart bout the shit," I spoke up.

"We gone lay low on it for now but when it's time to strike we gone do that," Drako said.

"Fasho'," Chico agreed.

"Man we could strike all them niggas tonight. Run up in they spot and get all they shit. Hell we waiting fa'?" Keon questioned.

"We ain't tryna just win no battle nigga we winnin' the whole damn war. You can't do shit like that and not expect repercussions. You gotta move smarter than that. We still staking out they shit seeing what they shit running like. They know they got Chico. They expecting us to move in on 'em. We ain't doing that just yet," I told him.

I was ready to go get em just like he is but Drako had to explain that shit to me. It makes complete sense. This shit was minor as hell but was growing big as hell fast as fuck. We had to move smart cuz I'll be damn if they go after anyone of ours.

I checked my phone and was ready to wrap this shit up and make it home to my girl. I ain't talked to her all damn day.

"Aite, I'm out." I said getting up.

I took my keys out and walked to the door leaving em to discuss the shit.

I hit Alexis name and put my phone on speaker.

"Hey Bae." She cooed answering.

"What's up my girl? What you doin'?"

"Just finished helping Kimora with her hair. Where you at?"

"On the way ta' you."

"Oh."

My phone beeped as I glanced it over seeing another call pop up. I didn't know who the hell it was tho.

"Hol' on Bae. Ima see you when I get there."

"Alright Mari."

"I love you."

That came clean outta my mouth before I even processed it. I mean it wasn't like it was a lie, I do love her but we ain't even said that shit ta' each other. I ain't want the first time to say it ta' be over the phone. She making me a fucking sap forreal.

"I love you too Bae."

I caught myself smiling hearing her say it back, "Aite, ima see you soon."

We hung up and hit the button to answer whoever this number belonged too.

"Who dis?"

"Kemari, it's Tameka."

That voice was actually familiar as hell, "What you on? Blowing my shit up, popping up and shit. Ian with that shit. What the fuck you want to wit' me?"

"We needa talk asap. I'm not tryna to intrude on yo life but we got shit to discuss and you been blowing me off."

Damn. Who the fuck is this girl?

"Blaze in 15 minutes."

I hang up and my mind begins to wonder as to who the hell is Tameka. What the hell she wanted and why the fuck there was even shit to discuss.

***

I stood against the hood of my car and watched as the girl approached me. She looked a lil familiar but I still couldn't place the shit.

"Hey," she said finally standing in front of me.

I took her looks in and still couldn't come up wit shit.

"What's up? What we got to talk about cuz ion remember you at all..."

"Remember 6 months ago, you was at Club Karma with yo lil crew or whatever and we danced. We went back to my spot and you know...."

My mug sat on my face, "Hell nah ion remember that. What you tryna say?"

"Then I saw you at the bowling alley with yo girl I guess and my brother Toot said some to her and y'all got into it... When I first saw you in there I ain't know it was you but I knew you looked familiar and that's when shit clicked after y'all got into y'all lil scuffle."

I sucked my teeth, hell nah. I had my guard up as I placed my hand on my waist band. My shit was locked and loaded cuz what the hell this bitch even going out here. This could be a fucking set up.

"My brothers don't know I'm here...." She said catching on, "Look, it's a chance you might be my baby's father." She unbuttoned her jacket showing me her protruding stomach, she was small as hell.

I laughed, "You look what 2 months? You said 6 months ago and if the said night even actually happened, the kid can't be mine."

"I'm actually almost 6 months, I'm just small as hell. The window of conception is there, otherwise I wouldn't even be bothering you. I'm just telling you it's a possibility. It's only you and one other guy."

"How I'm really pose to believe this shit?" I asked staring down at her.

Story sounded a lil' too good but shit could still be a fucking setup.

"You got a birth mark right above yo' area that's shaped like state on a map."

"That don't prove none. Any bitch I fucked could've told you that."

She sucked her teeth, "Kemari, I saw the shit was I was giving you head. You tol' me you about yo lil girl Kemoni, and called me another girl's name."

"What name?"

"Alexis..."

Damn.