Kemari

I walked in the house with a bouquet of flowers. A dozen Red Roses, just for her.

"Oh for me?" Kimora asked, laughing.

"You wish. Where Lex at?"

"Class. I dropped her off this morning. Where you been?"

"Oh alright," I mumbled walking up the stairs.

Shit was crazy and unintentionally I went from 0 to 1000. It bugged the hell out of me that he saw me with her.

I pulled out my phone and went to Keon name.

"Where you at?" I questioned.

"Just left Angel's house. What's poppin'?" He said.

"You ain't got a location on them niggas yet?"

"Not yet. Got some folks looking into tho."

"Oh aite'," I responded laying across my bed. I came across one of Alexis's scrunchies. I lightly chuckled to myself.

"Ima see you at the house."

"Bet."

We hung up and then I sat there rolling the scrunchie between my fingers, smiling like a bitch. I couldn't believe what this girl was doing to me. Planning dates, even though it went left, buying flowers, smiling like an idiot at just the thought of her.

In such a small amount of time I dome fell hard as hell for her. So for that fact I felt like I had to redeem myself and make up for the first date.

I knew I should've let it get to me but some just took over. I was ready go bust a cap and it was so easy for me to just do that without any hesitation.

My phone began to ring snapping me out of my thoughts, "What's up Bae?"

"Hey bae. I planned a thing for us today."

"A thing? What that mean?"

"A lil day date. I'm done with class at 2 today and this girl me and mora knows does lil cute set ups."

"Aite cool," I checked the time and saw it was almost one, "I need to pick up anything or what?"

"Hmm," she hummed, "Nah I think it's taken care of."

I nodded my head, "Ok. Ima leave outta here I'm bout 30 mins and head yo' way. I'll be outside."

"Alright cool."

***

We pulled up to the park and I instantly saw the setup. I was impressed as hell at how nice it looked. We hopped out and walked over.

"Ou this is so cute! You did that girl,"Alexis spoke to the woman.

"Thanks boo. Enjoy!" She smiled and walked towards the way we just came.

Alexis looked over at me as I was already just watching him. "Sit bae. The food is in the basket. What you think?"

"This nice as hell. You tryna one up me?" I asked with a smirk.

She laughed, "No but if I was, I'd definitely be have one up on you."

"Oh I'll be back right quick. I need my shit in the truck."

"Alright. I'll make our plates."

I pull my keys from my pockets and head back to the truck. I hit the trunk and grabbed the flowers and a lil extra gift I picked up on the way to picking Alexis up from school. Closed the trunk back up and headed back over.

She sat on the blanket with her legs folded to the side. Her hair hung down in her face. I sat down beside her and sat the box in front of her along with the roses. She looked up at me and then down to the flowers and smiled.