Kemari

"What the hell happened to him?" Kimora asked loud as hell.

I mugged her, "why you yellin' when we all right here?"

Chico was bruised up from head to toe. He was just released from the hospital two days ago and came through with Jeshae. The whole crew was together.

"Some niggas rolled up on me and snuck me from behind. I didn't even have a chance to face the niggas  and square up like it should've been," Chico dropped his head.

"They're car was an all black Ford Explorer tho. I saw them pull off before I even realized what the hell was going on," Jeshae added.

"So y'all was together when this shit happened?" Kimora asked giving Jeshae a look.

"Yeah I was already in the car, up ahead. They literally came out of nowhere. When they sped off, I got out and found him unconscious on the ground, blood was everywhere. That shit had me scared as hell."

I had my reservations on the story but shit was going to really reveal itself in time. I'm just glad my boy alright and came out banged up, not dead. We was gone get the bottom of it and spin the block Fasho', in due time.

"So you ain't hear nothing? No talking? No noise period?" Alexis asked Jeshae.

Jeshae cut her eyes over at Alexis, "If I did, I would've at least got out and helped. Still, I don't know how much good it was gone do with all them niggas."

"I thought you didn-" Kimora began to say but Drako cut her off... We both knew where that was going.

"Alright, let's cut this shit . We glad you back bruh, we'll handle it soon enough." Drako spoke.

"Till then just mindful of when you out somewhere at all times," I added.

My gut was telling me them Haitian niggas was involved some kind of way, but I needed to be sure first. It was gone get solved.

I got up and walked to the kitchen. I glad a cup and filled it up with some water. I dropped three cubes from the freezer inside my cup and chugged it down.

"Kemari that story don't make no damn sense and she knew some shit bout what the hell was going on. Ion buy that clueless act," Kimora said standing beside me.

"I feel ya'. We gone find out what went down."

She nodded her head and left out. I sat the cup down on the counter and walked back out to join everyone else again. However, Alexis disappeared, probably up the stairs but why?

I glanced over at Keon and Angel who were silent the entire discussion. They were occupied in their phones.

Jeshae sat there with a mug on her face, arms crossed, it was clear she had an attitude.

Then my eyes went to the stairs to see Alexis was walking back over.

My girl fine as hell.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She asked walking up on me.

"You fine as hell. Anymore questions my girl?"

She smiled, slight nudging me with her elbow on my side.

"I'm tryna go out tonight so where we going?"
Kimora asked getting the groups attention.

"Chico are you gone feel like going anywhere?" Jeshae asked.

"She don't even sound like she actually cares," Alexis said softly.

Chico shook his head, "Yeah I'm straight."