Boom Universe

Universe 0003

If you saw the show, then you know what I mean.

Sonic is more of his cocky self as usual.

Tails is even more of a nerd.

Eggman is as egotistical as expected.

The only differences are Amy, Knuckles, Shadow and, for some reason, Vector.

Amy isn't completely crushing on Sonic like her counterparts, choosing instead to be more into her hobbies, charity or anything else that benefits her friends, community and herself.

Knuckles doesn't have a Master Emerald to guard, and his intelligence and ego are to be questioned.

Shadow is more on the darker side, mainly being motivated by his rivalry and hatred of Sonic, kind of close enough to be a bigger villain than Eggman.

And Vector.....he's just here to be a detective. How else do I explain him?

There's also newer characters that join the fray.

Sticks is a badger with high paranoia, only able to trust Sonic and friends the most.

The Bandicoot twins Perci and Staci are pretty much Perci being the independent brains of the family, while Staci is mostly a girl into manly guys. Though their not afraid to speak their minds and show they're no pushovers.

Soar is a newscaster and a motivational speaker, though not very accomplished in life and his wife and daughter left him.

It's not confirmed if this eagle is the father of Hip (one of my OCs) in this universe.

I could go searching for tons of different people added in, but you get my point.

—————————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You were having lunch at Meh Burger when Eggman attacks again. Sonic and team already start fighting him, but then Metal Sonic and a few other creations show up. Will you help?

2) It's just a boring day of you hanging out with either Sonic or one of his friends since there's nothing else to do. Anything you can do to spice it up?

3) Make up

————————————————————————

Traveler Scenarios

1) You wind up falling onto the table Sonic and friends are eating at, followed by Sticks tackling you to the ground and beating you with a rock. What now?

2) Eggman captures you after you arrive through a portal. Thankfully, Sonic and pals show up to save you. Unfortunately, Shadow is there as well to get the drop over Sonic again and maybe even prove himself over another version of him. What can you do?

3) Make up