Noire AU

Universe 0060

This is the universe set in a world similar to the Roaring 20's and in the 30's Great Depression

It is a period filled with the general lifestyle of a world dealing with both a struggling economy and technology slowly advancing society.

Sonic mainly makes his living as the fastest delivery guy ever, getting letters, bills and even special packages to their destination in more than half the time an average person would at the time.

Tails is an inventor trying to explore upgrades to new technologies, particularly upgrading planes and cars to see what could improve on performance. (It's Henry Ford's loss if he doesn't hire this kid.)

Knuckles is a local boxer almost exactly like his Steampunk counterpart in every way, though he has more of an accent in his voice.

Amy is one of the workers at a small bakery that sells cake, bread and other treats, though she still finds time to be around Sonic and secretly dream of one day marrying him.

Rouge is the owner of a local club called Club Rouge, profiteering from gambling, alcohol, performances and a tiny dash of prostitution. The bat owner may even get on stage herself sometimes and perform to get her place booming.

Shadow is what you would consider a dirty cop, though his actual job is just being private security guarding non-corrupt clients, which sometimes makes Shadow himself a target of the local mafia.

Vector is a private detective with Charmy sometimes going on cases with him, though not without some hijinks whenever they go out.

The main city of this universe also has a mysterious vigilante going around taking down the mafia and the gangs, being dubbed as "The Green Gun".

Robotnik, meanwhile, is overseas building his own empire after him and his Egg Party are put in positions of power, establishing the Egg Order and beginning plans of world domination.

Chants of "Hail Robotnik!" are heard from neighboring countries as the world begins to brace for a world war.

Just like with Steampunk AU, I'd watch my back if I were you in case something tries to get you.

(And don't question why everything looks in black and white, yet everyone can supposedly see what someone or something's color is)

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

Your portal lands you in an alleyway for what appears to be a city set in the Great Depression, with cars from that era seen driving on the streets near you.

You even see things that your world eventually replaced like ice cream being sold out on the streets or boys selling newspapers.

What do you do?

————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You approach Vector and Charmy to look into a case for you

2) You hire Shadow to protect you from the mafia.

3) You're cornered by mafia members...only for The Green Gun to show up and take them all out to save you.

4) You work with Sonic or Tails

5) You're being pitted against Knuckles in the boxing ring

6) [only if your crush is Amy] You're a secret admirer of Amy Rose and really want to tell her how you feel, though you're reluctant some due to her eyes being on Sonic

7) Rouge hires you to work in her club. (Any job you'd pick)

WWII Scenario) The Egg Empire's allies have bombed one of the UFA's harbors.....your country is now entered into World War Two.

————————————————————

I leave it to you guys if you want the cast of Lackadaisy or human versions of Hazbin Hotel in the scenarios here.

Enjoy yourself.....and keep the change you filthy animal!