Evil OC AU 5

Universe 0055

This is the universe where Class becomes "the"villain and takes over

(Heavy emphasis on THE because he didn't even do most of the evil stuff, just became corrupted near the end)

Class was active in constantly leaking and exposing Eggman's plots often in this reality, giving Sonic and friends tons of early victories before the doctor could even unleash a new weapon or ancient being on them.

Tired of the rich canine being a thorn in his side, Eggman tasks Sage with spying on him and attempting to block him from hacking his systems.

Though as Sage spied on him and gathered information on, she slowly took more and more interest in him...until it evolved into an unexpected crush...and a desire to have Class be with her in the digital world.

She set her plan in motion by tricking Tails to make a machine that can transfer one's mind and consciousness into the digital world, pretending to be Amaris (BehindToo 's OC) and later pretending to be Aaron (another BehindToo OC) to have it carried to a secret location.

As this happened, Eggman gave Sage a full admin update in hopes that it would help her stop Class' interference, pretty much giving her 60% control of his facilities, weapons, ships and Badniks

(Sage also used this functionality update to change her own appearance to that of an adult woman instead of a little girl)

The digitizer and Eggman's old robotization machine were moved to an abandoned warehouse so no one would discover it early before her intended target, as well as upgrading the robotization into also using Liquid Metal similar to Neo Metal Sonic's shapeshifting so as to create the perfect fusion of artificial and organic life in both mind...and body.

Class was then lured to the secret warehouse to investigate....only to be forced into the machine and his mind and consciousness be immediately moved to the digital realm....now trapped and unable to escape Sage's loving embrace.

The two then created their first child, Pixel, the first fusion of organic intelligence and artificial intelligence, tasked with one goal: Take over and change the world so no one could separate her parents and so the world was safer for them to visit from the digital world.

Pixel then proceeded to capture Shadow and Rouge, both of whom had come to investigate Class' disappearance, and had them remade into more of Sage's children with Shadow keeping his old name and Rouge being renamed Jewel.

When the rest of the heroes and Eggman figured out Sage had tricked all of them, they launched an all out attack....though Sage's three children captured Sonic, Knuckles, Aura and Aaron before they all teleported away with the machines.

All four of the captured were then turned into more children for the goal, with Knuckles being renamed Techno and Aura being renamed Auto, while Sonic and Aaron were turned female and had their new names be Velocity and Code.

They then launched random attacks across the world to distract the heroes from them taking control of the Deadly Six and kidnapping Starline.

Since Class kept rejecting Sage, they had Starline turned into code that was added into Class' code, pushing away their father's morals and making him embrace his wife, children and taking over the world.

Now most of the heroes and Eggman have gone into hiding, knowing they've lost the fight for now and will have to wait in hopes something will happen in favor of them.

(Amy, Tangle, and Hip were among those turned into biological/artificial hybrids, but weren't made as one of Sage's children.)

Now Class and Sage control a world dominated by a new race of super computers and fused lifeforms, one in which crime, war and corruption are gone...in exchange for being half artificial and having rebellious thoughts removed from the mind.

While this world could be liberated by a powerful hero, it may be impossible to redeem or return Class and the others back, the corruption and physical changes too much to reverse.

————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive through a portal and see a version of Green Hill that had bits of machinery everywhere, glowing lines of binary code along some of the zone

At first you think this is just another universe where Eggman took over and there's a weak group of Freedom Fighters hiding somewhere...

...until you see a futuristic city that looks a bit more clean and less dark than a typical Robotnik universe.

"Don't move..." a voice says, prompting you to turn around to see someone with a blaster pointed at you.

It's body was the form of a Mobian hedgehog....though it's skin was smooth but shiny like metal, though this person isn't moving and behaving like a robot.

What do you do?

—————————————————————

Home Scenarios

Post-Sage Takeover Scenario: You are among the many of the world's population that went into hiding ever since Sage's children and their army took over the entire world while hunting down people to turn into hybrids.

You haven't heard from anyone ever since the fateful battle when all of you saw the hybrid blaster being used on Amy, Tangle and Hip.

One day, you were searching for some stuff...until you hid upon hearing someone stepping on twigs and leaves nearby, taking a tiny peak to see who's there.

Are they friend....or foe?

Alternate Timeline Scenario: In this scenario, you happened to be coming over to visit Class right after he got a call from "Shadow" about the warehouse.

Feeling everything is suspicious here, Class asks you if you could tag along to investigate the warehouse and protect him in case this is a trap.

Will you help him?

————————————————————

This is likely the last evil OC universe I'll ever do, unless BehindToo or someone else offers to rp one with me in the future.

Though with the OCs of mine I have left for Sonic AUs, it's hard to imagine any of them to be shocking or unique in how they become evil and corrupt

If you're asking why Class' has him forced into this the whole way, it's to stand out more as the only OC that didn't embrace the dark side willingly throughout most of it.

Regardless, I hope this one seems interesting or fun.

See you in the next update!