Cult of the Rose AU

Universe 0067

This is essentially the closest you get to an "Evil Amy Rose" universe.

In this, Amy is actually a lot more effective than normally when in the early stages of her adventures with Sonic due to one ability she doesn't have in canon: clairvoyance

(Yes she uses tarot cards, but those are a prediction of the future rather than being shown it)

With this ability to see into the future before it happens, Amy was able to avoid being captured by Robotnik and Metal Sonic at the events around Little Planet, warned Sonic of Perfect Chaos coming to where people didn't die in this and foresaw Gerald's revenge plan in time to prevent Eggman from accidentally activating it.

As a result of these constant preventions by Ms Rose, people began to view highly of her more than Sonic and start to gain fans/followers, some even seeing her as either a prophet or possibly a goddess in physical form that's come to save everyone.

At first, Amy just shrugged these off as devoted fans like she is to Sonic, which actually opened her eyes earlier to her own obsession and made her decide to put her crush behind her.

But as Amy began exploring her own Chaos abilities and connections to the mystical powers, she started to realize the people had a point that she could use her gifts to keep people from being afraid again.

She formed the "Rose Sisterhood", comprised mostly of women like herself that had many talents and powers, with Amy as their leader and using her now psychic-like clairvoyance to see crimes and tragedies before they happen so her people can save lives.

It became a massive success, thwarting Metal Sonic's plans and Black Arms invasion, before finally wrapping up with preventing Mephiles from being released and having the flames blown out.

And once Eggman was finally captured in an exposed attempt at invasion, Amy seemed unstoppable and had effectively ended conflict across the globe, now having created a power vacuum........that no one knew would eventually be filled.

Sure Eggman, the Deadly Six and to an extent Starline and Surge occasionally have their moments to return, but Amy would see EVERY PLAN they had and foil it, resulting in those like Fang, Mimic, Rough and Tumble being the closest to evil to face.

Unfortunately, Sonic and Amy's friendship became split over the years as Sonic disagreed heavily with the idea of arresting someone before they committed the act, the belief of due process and "innocent until proven guilty" clashing with Amy's desire to lock evil away to create a happy world.

One day as Amy was exploring more mystical powers, she came into contact with a supposedly spiritual being or possibly a goddess that reached out to her, proclaiming to be the embodiment of love itself.

The being told her that she must complete two things that will assure that she seals the world as forever a loving and happy place: remove naughtiness from all villains and marry Sonic.

What Amy didn't know was that she had actually contacted a demoness that was seeking to have her give birth to a being or vessel that would essentially conquer the world and make everyone worship themself and the demoness, secretly giving her advice on what to do.

Amy went on to bring more and more of the world into her sisterhood that became like a cult now that worshipped Amy and desired her to run the world, those that spoke out against her eventually being made to cave under pressure of being socially ostracized.

They even discovered methods that removed violent and evil tendencies from people, effectively and forcefully turning people like Eggman and the Deadly Six into pacifists and setting up new lives for them at the cost of losing majority of their free will.