Ace Attorney AU

Universe 0019

Not much is different here, other than characters like Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth being part of it.

One of my OCs, Class, has the special ability to use evidence and the crime scene itself in a virtual reality projection to see if physics and placement matches the testimonies.

I won't be doing traveler scenarios for crossover universes since the premise of the universe is the whole point, so it doesn't matter whichever one you're doing.

—————————————————————

Turnabout Underground

Manic is accused of attempting to murder his sister, Sonia, and is going on trial to prove his innocence.

Sonia is currently in a coma, so she's unavailable to tell what really happened.

Sonic doesn't know what to do or whether he should believe his brother, so Tails calls up the Wright Anything Agency to defend Manic and help ease Sonic.

Can Phoenix, Class and (your OC) prove Manic is innocent?

Defense: Phoenix Wright, Edward Woofwell (Class) and (Your OC)

Prosecutor: Miles Edgeworth

Evidence

1) Medical Report: Blunt force to the head

2) Drumstick with blood stain on it

3) Map layout of concert: Stage, seats, camper and a left and right parking lot.

4) Tire tracks leaving the right parking lot.

5) ???

6) ???

7) ???

Witnesses

1) Mina Mongoose

2) Knuckles

3) Some random witness

4) ???

Cornered Theme: Cornered Cadenza

——————————————————————

Turnabout Eclipse

Shadow is accused of murdering several G.U.N soldiers and blowing up a facility with hundreds of people still in it.

None of the lawyers usually hired to defend G.U.N agents will take his case, fearing getting fired.

Rouge contacts Wright Anything Agency and asks them to represent Shadow in court.

Will Shadow be proven innocent? Or is the law against the Ultimate Lifeform yet again?

Defense: Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Edward Woofwell (Class) and (your OC)

Prosecutor: Franziska Von Krama or Miles Edgeworth

Evidence

1) Autopsy of 5 guards: three with bullet holes and two with burnt holes

2) Map of facility: the outside premise, armory, lab, restrooms, mess hall, quarters and a classified room

3) A handgun (a Desert Eagle)

4) Bullets from the gun

5) Camera footage of attack: shows a silhouette of a hedgehog taking out guards, disappearing into the building and flying out minutes later before the video goes to static

6) Shadow's weaponry that night: a Heckler & Koch's USP Tactical Pistol and an OmoChao Gun

7) ???

Witnesses

1) Rouge

2) Omega

3) Amy

4) Gadget

5) ???

Cornered Theme: Epic Rock version

—————————————————————

Turnabout Solaris

Mephiles was captured by Sonic, Shadow and Silver, being brought in due to assumptions that Mephiles was the one that forced Chaos out of the Master Emerald and murdered him.

Hip calls Wright Anything Agency in an attempt to save his uncle in court, believing Mephiles is innocent of Chaos' death because him and his mother reformed him.

It's most of the world vs Mephiles in a trial to determine if even a dark being like him can be defended justly.

Will they win this?

Defense: Phoenix Wright, Athena Cykes, Edward Woofwell (Class) and (Your OC)

Prosecutor: Miles Edgeworth or Breezie

Evidence

1) Autopsy: Faded colors and severe damage to the brain

2) Map of Angel Island altar

3) Master Emerald shard

4) footage

Witnesses

1) Knuckles

2) Tikal

3) Hip

4) Mephiles

5) Silver?

6) ???

Cornered Theme: Cornered Spellbreaker

—————————————————————

Hope you enjoy....because court is now in session! *slams gavel down*