Danny Phantom AU

Universe 0064

Because a book with Ben 10 in it isn't complete without his fellow hero Danny being in it.

This universe isn't too different from Sonic's prime universes, other than the fact that the Fenton family, as well as Danny's friends, school and community exist in this world.

Oh...and the ghost realm in Danny's universe exists too.

Aside from Eggman constantly trying to invade, the only ghost threat in most cases is King Boom Boo and his fellow Boom Boos.

Lah, Su and Uh (as well as Su and Uh's fusion called Baker) are really more of a nuisance than a threat since Su and Uh are trying to impress Lah while Lah just likes scaring people and seeing fellow supernatural beings.

(Though now that I think about it....Lah would probably have a crush on Danny's phantom form and constantly try to claim him as hers)

Hopefully Sonic and the gang can handle the likes of Vlad and others.

————————————————————

Traveler Scenarios

1) The aftermath of Dark Danny being defeated causes a rift in the fabric of time and space that brought you here.....as well as dragging a powerful enemy with you into this world.

2) The portal in your universe and the ghost portal in this universe opening at the same time results in you being pulled here......though one of the ghosts from Danny Phantom winds up in control of your body too

————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) The Fenton family goes to check out a pyramid that's supposedly haunted

2) Danny finds himself at an old mansion in the middle of nowhere, only being here because this was where Chip was last seen

3) One of the Sonic characters winds up getting Desiree

4) [insert whoever you want Danny and Sonic to fight here]

Enjoy!