Star Wars AU

Universe 0066

(Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen)

In this universe, Mobius is in the Star Wars galaxy as a planet in a system.

Mobius system also contains planets like Planet Wisp that are also visitable.

Thanks to the conflict between the Jedi and the Sith, a proxy war hits Mobius that last for many decades, affecting several humans and Mobians.

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

Your character basically shows up during either the time of Clone Wars or Rebels via your portal linking to the "World Between Worlds".

Choose which era

—————————————————————

Home Scenario (Prequel Trilogy/Clone Wars)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars The Clone Wars: Mobian Civil War

War hits Mobius! As the Clone Wars rage across the galaxy, the advanced Outer-Rim planet of Mobius is divided between two factions struggling to hold onto resources that the war keeps cutting off.

The human territories form an alliance with Count Dooku and the Separatist Alliance in order to hold dominance over the planet and the Mobians, droids taking over almost all the planet and begin sieging Mobotropolis.

At the same time, the Kingdom of Acorn's newest ally, the exiled Julien Kintobor, calls Chancellor Palpatine to request aid from the Galactic Republic to liberate Mobius of the droid army.

Palpatine dispatches Anakin Skywalker and Obi wan Kenobi's forces to destroy the Separatist forces there, the planet's energy source of Power Rings critical for future advancements to the Republic.

A team of Jules, Charles, Bernadette, Kito Prower and Orion are tasked with creating a landing zone for Clone forces to arrive at.

And soon the battle for Mobius begins...

(Start on whichever side)

————————————————————

In the closing days of the Clone Wars, the Hedgehog family, as well as Kito and Orion, grow increasingly suspicious of Julien Kintobor and what his true intentions were for getting the Kingdom of Acorn allied with the Galactic Republic, which said Republic is getting more corrupt every day as Palpatine gains more and more power.

Charles and Jules are tasked with keeping an eye on Julien to make sure he doesn't have his own secret betrayal planned for the entire planet.

During this time, Jules receives visions of his wife Bernadette dying and tries to get advice from his friends and family on how to prevent it, but everyone tells him they're just nightmares and that his wife will be fine through childbirth.

(Though no one is aware that Palpatine is giving these nightmares just like he's also doing for Anakin at the time)

He then reluctantly asks Julien if there's anything he can do, which the doctor promises he has the technology needed to have Bernadette give safe childbirth.....though he began to manipulate Jules into thinking Orion, Kito and Charles only care about how much power from the war they can keep for themselves.

Upon learning the truth of Palpatine being the one behind the entire Clone Wars and that Julien is one of his scientists, Kito and Orion go to confront Julien and attempt to end his plans before they even start......but Jules stops them in order to save his wife, murdering Orion and knocking Kito to fall to a near fatal end.