Terminator AU

Universe 0026

In this universe, Eggman created a new AI to serve him after he lost Sage, though he was unaware of how strong and sentient the computer became overtime.

One day, during a fight between Sonic and Eggman, the AI launched all of the world's nukes and fired the Eclipse Cannon, intent on wiping out all organic life.

While most of the population was wiped out, a few Mobians and humans survived and formed a Resistance to fight back against the machines.

In response to how well the Resistance was doing against the robots, the AI made several infiltration model bots until it settled on a design for both human and Mobian sizes: the Terminator-800.

But despite the Terminator bots making things harder, the Resistance was still prevailing and the AI looked to be on the verge of defeat.

It then came up with the idea that was foolproof: send a Terminator back into the past to eliminate the Resistance leader so the movement never forms.

Fortunately, the Resistance has caught onto the plan and made their own time machine to go intercept the robo assassin and make sure there's still hope.

Can Judgment Day be averted? Or is it inevitable?

(Arnold's Mobian form will be an Austrian Pinscher dog.)

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive to find the world is in ruin with cities destroyed and robots roaming the terrain to eliminate all lifeforms.

A bipedal robot spots you and says, "Terminate..."

What will you do?

—————————————————————

Home Scenario

1) A male dog Mobian has been following you for hours now and you try to get help, but the stranger catches up to you and pulls out a gun in an effort to take you out. Suddenly, an older version of (your crush) shows up and knocks the guy away, looking to you and saying, "Come with me if you want to live." What will you do?

2) You have a son/daughter that you've been raising for years, only you knowing through Silver that your child will be the future leader of the Resistance when Judgement Day happens.

One day, your kid is being chased by a human cop and a Mobian dog wearing a leather jacket and shades. Both of them are on opposing sides of the hallway you're in, the two slowly pulling out guns.

"Get down." The Mobian dog orders your child, the kid ducking in time as he fires on the cop. The stranger Mobian grabs your child and uses himself to shield your little boy/girl from the cop firing on you.

What happens next?

3) You, your child (now an adult) and Knuckles all lead the Resistance in the apocalyptic future run by Eggman's AI. You're all making a plan to attack the main facility the AI is in to end the war for good. Are you ready for it?

—————————————————————

Have fun you guys!

I'll be back 😎