Movie AU

Universe 0013

This is a version of Earth that's almost exactly like ours in real life, but with a few key differences.

1) Sonic is there and he was originally raised by an owl named Longclaw before coming to Earth.

2) Robotnik was part of this world, though it's never stated what he's given the world through his intelligence.

3) Warp Rings go to wherever the person thinks of going or just hops through dimensions that are set in order.

4) Tails and Knuckles exist.

(This page may update once the second movie comes out so I have more information on them)

4) Sonic lives with Tom and his wife Maddie in Green Hill, Montana as part of their family.

More lore of this universe may be revealed in the future.

———————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You just arrived to Earth via a Warp Ring and find yourself outside Green Hill, Montana.

What are you going to do?

———————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You live with Sonic, Tom and Maddie with random hijinks happening. You decide what happens.

2) You work with Robotnik and Agent Stone on defeating Sonic. What will be your master plan?

3) Longclaw secretly survived the attack and found you, raising you like she did with Sonic. Choose how this starts.

———————————————————————

You can also make up a scenario here!