Satam/Archie Universe

Universe 0007

This is a universe where Freedom Fighters fight to take back the world from Robotnik.

Sonic and Tails are the usual duo as always.

The team is led by Sally Acorn, princess of the kingdom and Sonic's childhood friend.

Other members include Bunnie Rabbot, Antione D'Coolette, Rotor Walrus and Nicole.

Though this universe isn't too far from Prime's whole deal, even having Amy Rose, Shadow and more.

Unfortunately, Robotnik isn't the only villain running the show, so beware of other threats.

———————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You're part of the Freedom Fighters and have been helping to free the world. A mission just went wrong and one of the random teammates got captured. (no, it wasn't any of the main members) One of the main characters saves you from capture as you go to escape.

2) You've been robotized since Robotnik took over, doing slave labor for the evil villain. One of the heroes comes and manages to free your mind from his control, though you're still mostly robot.

3) Robotnik brings you to him after you managed to not only rat out one of the Freedom Fighters, but got three of the regular members captured. The doctor plans to turn you into something more deadly and monstrous, killing your humanity in the process.

4) Make up

————————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive here, only to get caught in a confrontation between Robotnik and the Freedom Fighters.

Will you be captured by Robotnik or will the Freedom Fighters get you to safety?

————————————————————————