Age Swap AU

Universe 0037

A universe where the ages swap, the older people being babies or children while the youngest characters are adults.

Miles Prower still nicknames himself Tails as an adult and asks others to do the same, currently married to an adult Cosmo in this universe.

Sonic is still young and being raised by Longclaw like in the Movie AU.

Knuckles is still a young echidna instead of the grown one we all know and love, his father still protecting the Master Emerald while he gets stronger and has to deal with an annoying young bat girl named Rouge.

Amy doesn't have a crush on Sonic in this universe since her and Sonic are both kids, though that doesn't stop them from being close friends.

Shadow is still a little kid and is under the protection of an adult Maria ever since she escaped the Ark with him to avoid the same fate as her grandfather.

Blaze and Silver are both little kids as well where they're at in this reality.

Silver is a little kid who lost his parents when he was a baby, being raised by a Mobian couple of male lizard and a female camel.

Blaze is basically like kid Elsa, being a young princess who enjoys her powers and is being taught by her mother on how to use them without hurting people.

Blaze's dimension in this reality also has an adult Marine who's the Queen of Pirates on the seas, though she has a secret friendship with Blaze ever since the princess saved her from the cold weather nearly freezing her to death.

Cream is Vanilla's mother in this universe instead of the other way around, her Chao friend Cheese helping her raise the little girl.

Eggman is a baby in this universe, under the protection of a version of Sage who's form is a grown woman instead of a little girl.

Vector is a baby croc in this universe while Espio is a little kid still learning from his mother on ninja skills.

Charmy is a grown adult in this universe and the current "Hero of Mobius" that defends everyone.

Though who is there for Charmy to fight if Eggman is a baby being raised by an AI mother?

Likely beings like The End, Time Eater, Dark Gaia and Chaos exist.

The Deadly Six are pretty much all mischievous imps that bully the kids than demonic beasts that cause destruction, something the adults with powers can clearly put in timeout in seconds.

There doesn't seem to be a consistent threat that tries to take control of the world over and over, it being a mostly harmless universe here.

You might actually be able to live here if you can tolerate the rare close encounters with the apocalypse nearly happening, only for Charmy and Tails to save the day.

————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

Choose one of these characters to run into and see what happens. You never know what you're gonna get.

-Sonic

-Tails

-Knuckles

-Amy

-Shadow

-Cream

-Blaze

-Charmy

You'll basically see what kind of life they're living in this age swap.

———————————————————

Home Scenarios

Adult Scenario) Decide what your OC's life is like in this world.

Also you're free to become a stepparent figure to one of the kids.

Or maybe you could even actually become a parent to them if you're willing to marry their parent.

-Sonic (Longclaw is his adopted mother)

-Amy Rose (one of her parents is left raising her after a tragedy or a divorce if you pick her, though both are still together if you don't choose to be Amy's stepparent)

-Knuckles (he only has his father)

-Rouge (she's a complete orphan)

-Vector (he's being raised by his uncle)

-Espio (he only has his mother the Bride of Constant Vigil)

-Ivo Robotnik/Eggman (he's being raised by an adult Sage despite being artificial)

-Shadow (his adopted mother is Maria Robotnik)

-The Deadly Six (while they only have Zik in his 20's to raise the other 5, you could step in yourself to make them behave, especially Zavok and Zazz.)

-Vanilla (Cream is her mother)

Child/Baby Scenario) One of these is raising you, making the children they have basically be your sibling.

-Longclaw (Sonic is your big brother)

-Tails and Cosmo

-Knuckles' father (Knuckles is your big brother)

-Amy's parents (Amy is your older or younger sister)

-Bride of Constant Vigil (Espio is your big brother)

-Vector's uncle (Vector is your older brother or your cousin in this)

-Blaze's parents (Blaze is your big sister and you're royalty in the kingdom)

-Silver's adoptive parents (Silver is your younger or older brother)

-Cream (Vanilla is your older or younger sister)

-Maria Robotnik (Shadow is your big brother)

-Sage (Ivo Robotnik is your younger brother)

-Master Zik (the rest of the Deadly Six are kind of your siblings in a way)

Bonus Parents

-Abraham Towers (Maria never died, so he doesn't hate Shadow in this universe)

-Topaz

-Chris' parents

-Black Doom

-Chip/Light Gaia and Dark Gaia (don't ask how you'd survive the planet's core)

-Queen Aleena (Sonic, Sonia and Manic are your younger siblings)

-Jules and Bernadette (Sonic is your younger brother)

-Maximilian and Alicia Acorn (Sally and Elias are your siblings)

-Amadeus and Rosemary Prower (Tails is your older brother)

-Rosie Woodchuck

-Soar from Sonic Boom

-Orion and Lyra (my OC Aura is your little brother)

-Fury's parents (my OC Fury is your little brother)

-George and Gine Gruff (my OC Bopper is your little brother)

-Soar Featherstorm (my OC Hip is your little brother)

-The Woofwell family (my OC Class is your little brother)

—————————————————————

This was something I decided to do after talking about Age Swap with Tangerbree-sunrise

If you still find it strange that Charmy is the hero of this universe, I can cover why I believe Bee Mobians are the most powerful Mobians in the world in the "Sonic What if" book I have if this catches your interest.

Enjoy this world!