Genderbent AU

Universe 0009

This universe is where everyone is a different gender from each other.

All of the names are as followed...

Sonic = Sonica

Miles Prowler/Tails = Miley/Tailsko or Taily

Knuckles = Knuckles or Knucklette

Amy Rose = Andy Rose or Jamie Rose

Shadow = Shadow, Shady or Shadina

Rouge = Roux, Rogue or Roy

Cream = Custard or Cookie

(I'm literally looking up the gender bent names, so don't get mad at the options)

Blaze = Blaze or Flare

Silver = Silvia

Dr Eggman = Dr Egglady

Sally Acorn = Sal Acorn (short for Salvadore Acorn)

Honey = (you guys decide on the male name)

My OCs gender bent selves are named...

Aura = Aurora

Fury = Fury or Berserker (I don't know)

Bopper = Boppette (maybe)

Hip = Sparks

Class = Class, Classette or Claire (yes all of those names apply to her.)

There's probably a chance that a version of you that's the opposite gender exists here.

———————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You were with Sonica to fight Egglady and free some animals. The doctor comes out riding her Death Egg Robot with spiked hands ready to strike. Can you defeat her?

2) Sonica and the gang are having a party to celebrate one of their teammates birthday. You decide who's birthday it is.

3) Make up

———————————————————————

Traveler Scenarios

1) You arrive here, only to find something is off about this world. Wasn't the person on one billboard originally a woman and wasn't the President a man last you checked? You then find out by crashing into a female Sonic that this world decided to flip the genders thing. What will you do?

2) Dr Egglady has kidnapped you from your dimension and teams up with Eggman from the Prime universe to take over her own world. Can you get free and have Sonic and Sonica work together?

3) Make up

————————————————————————