Real Life AU

Universe 0030

This is a universe where Sonic and a lot of his friends are literally domesticated pets taken care of by human owners.

There are two timelines you can pick for you to join here.

1- Robotnik/Eggman owns several animals (though likely he's going to give them away to save any trouble.)

The animals in this are...

Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Shadow
Rouge
Silver
Blaze
Vector
Espio
Charmy
Cream
Jet
Mighty
Ray
Sally (she's only mentioned)

You can be one of the animals given away or be human in this universe to adopt one or more animals.

2- Amy owns a pet hedgehog she calls Sonic, while Maria Robotnik owns a pet hedgehog she calls Shadow

While there's no big fighting and stuff against Eggman in this universe, I guess a super powered Mobian like you would gain attention of whoever the new baddies are here.

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenarios

1- You wind up arriving through a portal, only to find you changed into your actual species, now being with similar animals owned by Eggman.

What now?

2- You arrive as your Mobian self and you're found by a human version of Amy holding a small blue hedgehog.

"Are you ok?" The human Amy asks you.

—————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1- You're one of Eggman's pets, only to get adopted by a human version of one of the characters not animal in this world.

2- You're a human and you check out some animals being put up for adoption. What will you pick?

3- You're a pet version of your species for any of these girls

-Cream

-Blaze

-Rouge

-Honey

-Sally

-Shade

-Tikal

-Tangle

-Whisper

-Cosmo

-Surge

-Sonia

-Sticks

4- You're a human that owns a pet version of a character and you're friends with Amy and Maria.

—————————————————————

Mutation Scenarios

In these, your OC is their Mobian self sent from another universe and is infected by chemicals or some kind of virus that mutates animals and humans into Mobians.

Likely whoever sent you has seen this universe and wants Mobians to exist here like every other universe.

1- You're sent here and have to look for Eggman's home to see if you can infect as many of the gang as possible before they start getting sold.

2- You arrive here and have to find both Amy and Maria's homes to at least infect Sonic and Shadow.

—————————————————————

Enjoy this one.