Incorporated AU

Universe 0054

In this universe, Team Sonic are all powerful heroes that are supported by Breezie and her company, Breeze Media.

While they seem nice and heroic in the public eye and in front of cameras...

...they're not really good role models at all when out of sight.

Sonic is a narcissist in this universe, unable to see himself in the wrong for situations and often belittles other people, even not shy about taking advantage of women.

Knuckles is a hothead like in most universes, but he often waits until no one is around to vent his anger out onto people and even beat them into a bloody pulp. (He even had one agent that didn't even last a month before he died in an "accident")

Amy Rose had originally started out as being the female member that was lovesick for Sonic, she one day went silent and stopped being her usually cheerful and caring self, likely now just not with Sonic or probably being abused by him offscreen.

Tails may be marketed and reported as Sonic's sidekick, a technology genius and a pilot, though he's really just there to give Sonic a good reputation as someone good with little kids, and he's often lied to and treated as incapable offscreen, a weakling baby that Sonic and Breezie don't really care about.

(Even Tails being a pilot is staged by having a computer fly the Tornado for him)

Rouge works for G.U.N and has been granted permission by Commander Towers to keep a watchful eye on Breeze Media, both herself and her superior having suspicions towards the company's shady past, despite knowing this makes her a target to Team Sonic if she finds anything critical.

Shadow was found by Breeze Media's staff and was almost successfully brainwashed into being a new addition to the company's marketing heroes, but he instead went into a mental crisis and fled away since the process clashed with Gerald's revenge plot, forcing the dark hedgehog into isolation and often fighting anyone he doesn't trust.

The Chaotix are still a detective group, but always decline anyone who tries to hire them to investigate Breeze Media, knowing this would make them targets to their "hero" team.

(Though there are times Vector will take money from customers......then rat his customers out to Breezie for extra cash)

No signs of Silver or Blaze being involved, so likely they haven't even arrived to this time or dimension yet.

Ivo Robotnik/Eggman is always portrayed as Sonic's nemesis that unleashes armies of robots to take over the world....but that's not the full story and is what Breezie only allows people to head.

Eggman's real goal is to capture Breezie and whichever secret group launched the attack on the Ark 50 years ago, believing his grandfather Gerald was executed because he knew dark secrets that corrupt people didn't want coming out, so he plans to avenge Gerald and Maria by toppling the people in power.

But Eggman Empire isn't the only faction painted as villains by the corporate elite, with a few heroes and teams genuinely trying to do the right thing and help people

The Diamond Cutters (2.0)

This is a new version of the team after the original mercenary team was mostly wiped out by Team Sonic when Mimic betrayed the squad to them

Whisper: The only other surviving member of the original squad that Sonic murdered.

Tangle: a young aspiring hero and adventurer that wanted to make a name for herself....only to nearly get taken out in an "accident" when she was gaining popularity with some people.

Lanolin: She's seen the recklessness and carelessness Sonic and his team first hand when they came to save her general area....only for there to be some collateral damage in the process that the news covered up.

Secret Operations Squad (S.O.S)

Fury: He utterly hates Sonic after he found out his twin sister Windy became a victim of Sonic's horrible attitude

Bopper: He was the former champ of the IBT fighting tournaments and was offered a sponsorship from Breeze Media if he promised to lose intentionally to Knuckles in a show fight.......which Bopper broke his promise and beat Knuckles anyways.

So Knuckles later got his revenge via a secret meeting Breezie invited Bopper to....which was really a trap to have the bear beaten up badly by the mad echidna and left for dead in an alleyway.

Hip: His powers were stolen from him by Breeze Media, who are likely planning to transfer them into a brand new Mobian who will definitely try to stay loyal to the brand

Solo Heroes

Classified: Secretly, the wealthy Edward Woofwell is working anonymously to try to expose all of Breeze Media's secrets and show them for the monsters they really are.

Aura: The ninja wolf lives in hiding from all of society, trying to help people from the shadows while avoiding the company capturing him to use as another weapon

Let's not forget that the Black Arms and Deadly Six are all threats either Eggman or Breezie could find and unleash some time in the future.

Regardless....this universe could use some cleaning up.

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive in Green Hill via portal and decide to go exploring this world some, thinking it's just another copy of the original universe.

That all changed when you arrive at Station Square and see Sonic on billboards and advertisements everywhere, alongside a brand name called Breeze Media

You know Sonic, but last you checked he wasn't THAT popular.

Something fishy is going on...so you're gonna go take a look somewhere

————————————————————

Home Scenarios

Solo Scenario: You're a newcomer hero trying to keep the towns and villages in your area safe, just glad the people appreciate what you do to protect them.

Then one day, Sonic shows up during an attack by Eggman and takes out many robots, though you still get all of the praise from your people....which you noticed a glint of jealousy coming from Sonic upon him seeing you.

You get the feeling you might want to start watching your back....because now you're going to have a target painted on it.

Diamond Cutters Scenario: You're part of the team and help the girls out in fending off robots and crooks

One day, you see Sonic had pulled a move that put your friend Tangle at risk, which Whisper came in and saved her last minute

Extremely mad at Sonic....you're about to say a few words to that blue b******.

S.O.S Scenario: You're part of the squad and you're planning how to take down Breeze Media and Team Sonic

Got any ideas?

G.U.N/Team Dark Scenario: You're Rouge's new partner assigned by Towers to spy on Breeze Media

Ready for your first operation?

————————————————————

I came up with this idea from the premise of The Boys, where it's a universe where the company makes the superheroes

I figured this would be a fun take on instead of Sonic being 100% bad guy, he's just a bully and a corrupt guy

Either way...have fun!

Sonic Multiverse RPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें