Underground Universe & Underground Parallel Universe

Universes 0006 & 0006.5

Universe 6 is basically Sonic Underground.

Sonic is the son of Queen Aleena and has a twin brother and a twin sister named Manic and Sonia.

This world was taken over by Robotnik, who rules the world with an iron fist.

He also hired mercenaries Sleet and Dingo to help against the small group of freedom fighters that Sonic and his siblings assist.

Knuckles also exists in this world and has a pet dinosaur named Chomps.

Sonic and his siblings play as a band ironically called Underground during the times they're not freeing the world.

If you live or travel here, prepare to rock out while fighting!

———————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You're with Sonic, Sonia and Manic on a mission that went wrong when a robot managed to spot them. The team was almost out of the clear, but Sleet and Dingo show up to prevent your escape. What will you do?

2) It was time for the concert and you were running sound and effects since Sonic felt you needed to rest a little from the action. The songs are going well, but is there anything you can do to make it better?

3) Make up

——————————————————————-

Traveler Scenarios

1) Robotnik pulled you and a Chaos Emerald through a portal, which he plans to use both against Sonic and his friends. Can you get out in time?

2) Knuckles found you when he came back to Angel Island and got Chomps to protect you in case Robotnik's forces came. You decide what happens next.

3) Make up

————————————————————————

Universe 6.5 is a universe where the roles are switched.

Sonic is a gluttonous and greedy food hog, leaving the people to starve with the lack of food.

Sonia is more obsessed with her fashion and looks, not really the wiser to her kingdom's filth filled lives.

Manic overtaxed everyone so he can have riches all to himself, which caused many to be evicted from their homes or be arrested.

Robotnik leads the freedom fighters of this universe, using Swat Bots to help reduce casualties among their ranks.

It may take a miracle to save this place.

Traveler Scenarios

1) You arrive here, only to be captured and sent to one of the siblings. It looks like they have some "fun" planned for you.

2) A portal takes you here, being greeted by Robotnik surrounding you with his robots and a few resistance members. Can you explain that you're one of the good guys?

3) Make up

Home Scenarios

1) One of the siblings saw you one time and had the guards bring you in. Apparently they want something from you.

2) You're part of the resistance alongside Robotnik. One of your missions just went wrong and Robotnik came to the rescue with a squad of Swat Bots to save you.

3) Make up

————————————————————————

Have fun