Pokémon AU

Universe 0052

Instead of Mobius being a planet, it's one of the regions of the Pokémon world for this universe.

Sonic characters are all humans in this universe.

The Mobius region is the result of four different territories being unified together after settling for peace: The Kingdom of Acorn, United Federation, Soleanna and the Aurora Empire

The Kingdom of Acorn is a territory run by a monarchy called the Acorn royal family for centuries. Their locations are Mobotropolis, Knothole and Christmas Island, though they own lots of forests and open fields.

United Federation (mirroring the USA in real life) has city locations of Empire City, Station Square and Central City.

Soleanna is a constitutional monarchy that lives on the coast, having a castle town and a modern city.

Aurora Empire (the nickname I gave for the human version of the Echidna territory) is land where a group of tribes unified to form an empire or kingdom ruled by a family lineage, with Albion, Angel Island and Tikalia as their locations.

(I made the names for echidna territories besides Albion and Angel Island up because naming stuff after echidnas and Knuckles wouldn't work in this setting.)

Unfortunately, this region doesn't have very many unique Pokémon, most of it being from other regions that migrated to the region. (Aside from different variations of Chao and Wisps)

The villains for the region are Team Egg, led by Dr Robotnik, who's goal is to make the world anew via technology and forcing his techno utopia on all humans and Pokémon.

The gym leaders for the region are Jet, Rotor, Amy, Espio, Rouge, Surge, Starline, Razor and Sticks.

The Elite 4 are Shadow, Blaze, Knuckles and Silver

And of course, the Champion is Sonic.

Your possible rivals/friends for the journey are Tails, Cream, Charmy, Cosmo and Belle.

The Legendary Pokémon for the region are Chaos, Solaris and the Gaia twins. The Mother Wisp is the mystical Pokémon of this.

Can you defeat Team Egg while also winning the Mobius Pokémon League?

———————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You were brought here by an Ultra Wormhole and find yourself in a land different from your own, but with aspects of your old home in it.

You encounter a (insert Pokémon here).

What do you do?

————————————————————

Home Scenario

Welcome to the World of Pokémon!

My name is Professor Charles, though you can nickname me Chuck if you want.

It seems you are about to start your own Pokémon adventure soon, so you will soon be meeting with me to get your starter Pokémon, but we should probably get proper planning ready for you when you arrive.

Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?

Do you prefer cool Pokémon? Or do you like cute Pokémon?

Are you into strength, status effects or speed?

Are you destructive, soothing or peaceful?

I can't wait to meet with you tomorrow! Good luck!

(Scenario begins in the morning in your hometown)

——————————————————————

I forgot to mention the starters for the region, which will be a mix of different places.

Fire Starter: Chimchar

Water Starter: Froakie

Grass Starter: Chikorita

Enjoy your time here!