Anti Mobius

Universe 0008

This is an alternate version of the Archie universe that is more anarchy filled than other worlds.

Scourge is from here and took over the place, with the Suppression Squad as his team.

Everyone here is mostly the opposite of themselves in morality, but personality is also changed too.

Tails just stuck with his name Miles and is meaner than his kind counterpart.

Knuckles is a pacifist in this universe and doesn't fight unless it's needed.

Amy is called Rosey and she's completely psychotic, hitting anyone including Scourge for fun.

Eggman is a good guy in this universe and is called Dr Ivo Kintobor, choosing to help people who suffered under Scourge.

You may want to avoid staying here for too long.

———————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You're part of Scourge's team, which usually means you can do whatever you want to people and get no consequences. Who would even stand up to you? Suddenly, you meet your alternate counterpart and a fight breaks out. What now?

2) You stay with Dr Kintobor and Buns since there's no where left for you to go. What happens when you suddenly encounter someone from Prime or Archie universe?

3) You've had it with Scourge and his Suppression Squad! Ever since they took over, you can't get enough food and water, you can't clean yourself and anyone you ever cared about is either dead or being tortured. After fighting and beating up someone who was loyal to Scourge, you suddenly gained a following of those who wished to be free from the Suppression Squad. You're now the leader of a resistance and the fight has just begun for your freedom. What will you do when you gain a new ally from another world?

4) Scourge or one of his friends captured you for some reason. Whatever fun he had planned for you doesn't sound good. Can you escape?

5) Make up

————————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You decide who your character meets upon arriving here.

————————————————————————