Pirate AU

Universe 0017

This is basically like Blaze's dimension where there's mostly ocean, but pirates are more about in this world.

There are peaceful kingdoms that try to avoid getting into naval warfare with other countries and pirates like the Sol Kingdom and Acorn Kingdom.

Feared pirates like Captain Sleet, Captain Scourge and Captain Whiskers rule the sees with extreme terror.

While pirates like Madame Rouge and Captain Talon (along with his first mate Marine) sometimes earn the respect of even naval captains.

Be careful out in this universe, because dead men tell no tales!

———————————————————————

Traveler Scenarios

1) You wake up on the Captain Talon's ship after traveling through a Warp Ring, only to see said pirate greet you upon you opening your eyes. Your reaction?

2) You land on an island in the middle of nowhere. How are you going to get yourself out of here?

———————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You are part of Captain Talon's crew and you're about to go plundering against a ship from a corrupt navy.

2) You are Madame Rouge's first mate and are on a treasure hunt with her to find hidden gems on maps both of you found. What could possibly go wrong?

3) You are Princess Sally Acorn's bodyguard and a friend of this universe's Sonic. You're with her on a diplomatic mission, but the pirate Captain Whiskers attacked the ship and kidnapped Sally's older brother. Now you and Sally have to survive pirate territory and save Sally's brother.

4) You are Princess Blaze's bodyguard alongside Aura and all three of you are friends. Unfortunately, Captain Whiskers stole the Sol Emeralds and kidnapped Blaze. You and Aura must work together and save Blaze before it's too late.

———————————————————————

Have fun!