Space-tendo AU

Universe 0057

(I basically made the name up for what's essentially a combination of several Nintendo IPs that take place in sci-fi setting.)

This is a universe that's a combination of F-Zero, Metroid and Star Fox.

Mobius is connected with other worlds in the galaxy, as well as other parts of the universe, leading to lots of adventures and conflicts.

F-Zero racing is the sport that replaces regular racing and becomes a popular hit, spawning legends like Samurai Goroh and the undefeated bounty hunter and racer Captain Falcon.

Mobius is part of the Galactic Federation, though even the united military might of several planets isn't always enough to keep Mobius' ships from being attacked by pirates and dangerous species like the Metroid, which results in bounty hunters like Team Hooligans, Sleet and Dingo, as well as other talented people.

Standing tallest among the space bounty hunters is Samus Aran, a woman who wears a powerful armor and has Chozo and Wisp DNA as part of her, taking out space pirates and dangerous creatures with a baby Metroid and a Wisp companion by her side.

A neighboring system called the Lylat System isn't part of the federation, the capital planet of Corneria having to call upon the mercenary team called Star Fox to defend against threats to the planet.

(In this universe, Tails is actually the long lost son of Fox McCloud and Krystal, as well as Marcus McCloud's little brother.)

Keep in mind that aliens like the Ancients, Black Arms, Wisps and Seedrians are in this universe too, putting all the more danger in this AU.

Hope your ready to go through the final frontier.

Now as Captain Falcon would say.......SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!

————————————————————

Traveler Scenarios

1) A portal takes you here to this world, where you wind up outside a beautiful futuristic city, left no choice but to explore it when the portal closed up before you could leave.

Your choice of running into a member of Star Fox or bumping into Samus or Captain Falcon.

2) You were pulled from this world either by Eggman, space pirates, Andross or Black Shadow.

Your choice on how this all goes down.

————————————————————

Home Scenarios

F-Zero Scenario: You've entered the race with your own ride, planning to not only get in the top 3, but even aim to beat the champ Captain Falcon.

Metroid Scenario 1: Samus Aran has been hired to assist in eliminating the Black Arms species on a faraway world before they plan a second invasion of Mobius, with Team Dark sent with her to assure the job is done.

Metroid Scenario 2: Samus finds you as a baby left behind by your parents, deciding to adopt you and be your mother.

Star Fox Scenario: Things were mostly normal today....until a giant monkey head with hands came along and attacked Mobius, kidnapping Amy and Cream as hostages

Sonic and Tails went to the rescue, though struggled against the threat....until a mysterious pilot came and helped them destroy the giant primate.

When the Tornado and the strange starfighter landed, Sonic, Tails and the others were surprised to see their mystery hero step out: a male fox that looked like Tails, but older and with only one tail.

———————————————————

Hope you enjoy!