BRIELLE

Hello people reading this! After what felt like years and years, I finally finished this book

Hello people reading this! After what felt like years and years, I finally finished this book. Hoorayyy :)

Since I ended my werewolf series, I wondered if you guys would like a vampire series. This was just an experiment to see if there was enough interest. I actually ended up liking writing about vampires. They have different abilities and have a lot of history to them.

Still not sure if I should continue or not, let me know what y'all think! I have an idea for a sequel and who knows, it might lead to a seven story series haha.

Some FUN FACTS about the story:

1. Brielle was almost turned into a vampire in the second to last chapter

2. Ulrich was an unplanned character but when I decided on the title, I realized I needed a king to slay

3. The story is set in 2000 but there are a few goofs that probably don't make it very accurate

4. Caius was supposed to come back but I couldn't fit it in

5. Brielle and Isaiah were supposed to end in a more romantic direction but I think it would've caused some weirdness since she's sixteen and he's physically eighteen (but more than a thousand years old). They didn't even kiss until the very end!

6. The book was heavily inspired by The Vampire Diaries

7. I was going to kill off a bunch of characters (Olive, Lily, Kevin, Tate) but I controlled myself this time. No major characters died and I only killed off two very minor ones

And now I've got some questions for you all because this is a confusing time for me.

What did you guys think about the story? Did you like the characters or were there ones you didn't like? Was the plot too confusing?

Should I make this into a series?

EDIT: I just posted the sequel make sure to check it out!!

Don't be shy guys, your comments fuel my motivation so please let me know your thoughts!

Anyway, that's all for now,