Chapter 16: Kiss

Mikasa's POV

"Heyy! You look okay now." Ymir chuckled as soon as I entered the makeup room.

"I was just full maybe. My stomach hurt earlier." I lied. You know who taught me.

"I see.." she raised her eyebrows and looked at Sasha who raised his eyebrows as well.

"What?" Sasha blurted and I laughed. So she didn't get it. Thank God.

"Nothing. Seriously, I'm fine now." I smiled at them as the makeup artists called out my name.

"I just thought the spraying on the pompoms earlier is a mistake." The coach facepalmed as the pompoms were thrown on the garbage bag with our rag uniform from earlier.

"I'm sorry coach hehe." I laughed.

"No don't be. Your idea was fantastic Miss Ackerman. And your friends helped a lot." She protested.

"Thank you Ma'am." I said as the artist fixed my hair. They placed a huge white ribbon on our head.

I changed my clothes with our yellow cheerleading uniform. As expected. The skirt was too short but fitting making our body figure stand out, the crop top was sleeveless and it was paired with my usual Nike cheerleading shoes. I specifically like the design, the lines of black and white and a word of WOLVES imprinted at the front.

My abs are visible. I mentally facepalmed.

"Now. We need another pictures!! It looks like you were the grandest contestant this year. You changed outfits! Amazing!" The coach laughed and everyone looked so excited.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to this year's rugby league competition!! We have invited the East Vista High with us today!" The host  and everyone clapped their hands.

A group of boys came in wearing black varsity jacket with white straps together with a cheerleading team wearing black and pink uniform.

"Woahhh! Look they're so handsome!" Some of the girls on my team squealed.

I went ahead of my team getting closer towards the center of the field.

We then started performing again with our original uniform and I saw Isabel at the corner wearing the maroon uniform for our school. Of course, she's the cheer captain for the university but I saw how his expression went from peaceful to mad as she saw me being lifted in the air.

I saw Carla and Grisha raising their banners and I smiled. I don't care about you anymore Isabel.

We successfully finished our part of dancing and everyone clapped!

"That's for our champion this year! The Amber Wolves thank you so much! And now time for the East Vista High!" The host announced and I went to seat on the bleachers near our rugby team.

"That's too much skin for you." I heard a voice behind me and I looked up to Eren.

"I don't have a choice." I pouted and he laughed.

"But it suits you. I just wish I'm the only one who will see you like that but that would be too selfish." He looked over to the presenter and I stared at him.

I felt like someone is holding my heart once again. I smiled at him.

Eren. You always make me feel like I am floating in space.

"Sooo are you still on? I never go back to my words." I smirked at him and I saw his him grin.

"Of course." He said and he sat next to me.

"This is heavier than I expected I just want a bath after this." I looked at how Armin adjusted his gear.

I laughed at him. I know he doesn't work out too much that's why.