Epilogue

Author's Note:

I purposely made the last chapter a very long one. I'm crying this story has finally ended (TT.TT) I can't express how thankful I am to all of you guys! Thank you for supporting this story since day 1. Lots of love♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Epilogue
◇◇◇

Mikasa's POV

"Mom? Dad? I would like you to meet my girlfriend." Kenji spoke shyly as I looked at Eren.

The familiar little girl came into view and my lips curled into a smile. Eren pulled me close to him and I leaned towards his figure.

"Hi Auntie..Uncle.." The little girl giggled.

I knew it. My son would definitely fall in love with one of my friend's child as well. I guess me, Eren, Annie, and Armin will be stuck forever.

"Come here. Make your girlfriend comfortable Kenji. Come here Armani." I spoke as I welcomed her into a kiss.

What a beautiful girl she is. She got Annie's blond hair. While my son Kenji got the color of my hair with slightly tan skin. The form of his nose came from mine as well while his eyes speaks more of Eren.

"Did your Uncle Armin and Aunt Annie knew about this Kenji?" Eren asked.

"Yes Dad! I was just a little shy to confess it to you. Hehe!" He giggled like the little cheerful teenage Eren. So cute.

I remember our young days. Hmmm. Kids.

"Mikey? What are you doing there? Come here. Look! Your younger brother is finally dating." I spoke feeling proud.

I feel so proud at my son's handsome faces. Our eldest Michael is undeniably handsome. He has a fair skin which he got from me and he did got my eyes. He got his hair from Eren as well as his facial expressions.

He's like his little version but with different eyes and skin tone. He used to be so cheerful until they became teens, he became more serious. Michael was a smart kid, you could go to his room and look over his achievements there and also, not to mention, so full of his self. Exactly like the Eren when I returned from Japan that day. Damn! Jaegers! Michael really had a lot of Jaeger genes on him!

"Why would I go talk to him? He can date her whenever he likes it. Like I care." Our mouth hanged opened as Michael went upstairs completely ignoring all of us.

"Eren? Look at your son's attitude! He clearly got it from you!!" I spoke as I pointed at my son upstairs.

"What why me? It's our son! It's on us!" He chuckled and I hit him. This is serious! This is the first time my children looks so prideful! They used to be bestfriends with Kenji but now? What happened to my sons? Did I work too much I missed what they were going through?

"Your girlfriend is ugly I am telling you." Elijah came by my side and my eyes widened in horror.

"Elijaaah? Don't be rude to Armani!" I was getting stressed.

"Eren go scold your son who are so full of themselves!!" I spoke as he was in front of his laptop.

"Honeyy! I'm working. Elijah and Mikey are handsome and smart, you can't do anything about it." He chuckled and I just want to punch him.