Chapter 33: Never Let Go

Mikasa's POV

"Eren? Do you mind if I touch your..." I pointed at his abs as they tempted me earlier.

I can't believe I went horny because he got turned on and I did the same. Eren stopped  just when I was about to be on top of him.

"It's yours babe." He chuckles and I hid my blush as he grab my hand and put it on his flat chest.

Shit. So hard.

He removed his shirt earlier as he said to me that he is so sleepy. I cooed and laughed at how cute he was. I understand how tired he is today. The man just had game earlier and I did dance so we both are really exhausted. Thankfully, it's done.

He was able to place my dress back earlier and I blushed in embarrassment. He fucking saw my boobs. But what's done is done and it's not even the first time!! I mentally slapped myself for acting really weird.

We cuddled together for a few minutes with random kisses when he suddenly didn't move and started snoring.

"How cute." I giggled as Eren stayed near my neck hugging me.

I caressed his hair and kissed it. I didn't know we can go back to this after all those times. That sure was a huge stressor.

"Sleep well, my angel." I said as I joined him in dreamland.

The alarm on my phone rang and I heard him slowly move.

"Eren..you better sleep well in your room now. I'm sure today is a rest day." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Five more minutes please." He said as he continued hugging me.

"Don't worry I'm just here on the other side of the door okay. I'm not going anywhere baby." I said and his eyes shut open as he faced me.

He had the widest grin on his face as he rose up.

"I love you. You too, you must rest." He says and I nodded.

He pulled the covers for me and wore his shirt back before heading towards the door.

He mouthed I love you as he closed the door and I chuckled. Idiot.

"I love you too stupid." I smiled as I close my eyes once again and slept.

"Mikasa, your dropped this in my house. I'm really sorry. You don't understand we didn't do anything wrong." Historia cried as she handed me my bag.

The bag where I placed the doll I made for Eren. Holy shit. Did they open my gift???

I panicked as I shyly accepted it. I smiled at Historia.

"I understand now Historia. Thank you." I smiled.

"Historia what are you two talking about? Why did Mikasa ran away last night? You all are acting weird lately." Ymir crossed her arms and the other nodded as well.

"What did I miss? Mikasa what??" Armin who was all the time asked.

"It's okay now. I just left my bag because my stomach suddenly hurt that time. I'm so sorry guys. I just went home instead." I smiled shyly.

Gosh! I hate lying to my friends but they will find out if I speak more.

"But you just came in that time?" Sasha added and I mentally noted to give her food again so she won't speak up.

"Yeah, you always say that. I'm starting to wonder you all are hiding something." Ymir went to Historia and pushed her towards the cafeteria.

"You really shouldn't be concerned about it guys. It's done." I laughed nervously. I looked at Eren and saw him pouted.