Chapter 47: Training

Mikasa's POV

The cold seeps into my bones as everything was still dark, but nothing can beat the shallow iciness I have felt in my heart.

"Ohayou Mikasa-sama, I have hired your personal trainer." Kiyomi said as I sat inside this sanctuary full of flowers and cherry blossoms.

I nodded. I was wearing the traditional Japanese dress Kiyomi always prepares for me. I have remained silent ever since I came her and just take everything I want to do. I never thought I could have this freedom when I am in this country. They always follow whatever they say and in return, I kept distant at everyone as I ordered them to investigate my mother's death and find the culprit.

"Ohayou.." I looked back and saw a familiar figure.

Omfg. What is big brother Levi doing in here?!! For the first time after weeks, I was able to smile as I looked at him. It brought me so much memories I just want to forget.

"Mikasa?.. Are you kidding me?! Why are you here??" He says as he went closer to me to have a better look.

I cut my hair short, shoulder length so he didn't recognized me that clearly. I went to him slowly and smiled.

"You've got to be kidding me. You want me to serve this girl?" He asked Kiyomi and the old woman bowed. I laughed at him as I stood up and he looked at me.

"Nice to meet you again, big brother Levi." I said as I bowed at him.

"Tch. This is so cheesy. You don't have to bow on me. Did you know they were searching for you?" He says which made my heart stopped but I smiled.

"Let's not talk about that. How did he came here Kiyomi?" I asked.

"We have researched and found out that he is the only living Ackerman up to this day and you Lady Mikasa is also an Ackerman, there is something special in your blood, you both heal quick so we paid him a good price to train you." She says and I nodded.

"Thank you Kiyomi. You did a great job." I said as Levi still looked in disbelief.

"Mr. Levi is not just a math teacher but his late uncle taught him how to fight after her mother died. He learned how to handle swords at a very young age. He is the perfect trainer for you Lady Mikasa." She continued.

The Hizuru clan that my grandfather and mother came from are great manufacturers of the finest Japanese swords and guns that has supplied the different countries for centuries to use for war. The headmaster, as what Kiyomi said to me, must be invincible. They must me worthy of their position. Huge tycoons in Japan is not just after the riches and wealth that I currently posses but they also want my head.

In ancient times, the Hizuru families would fight for the throne even if it meant death would be given to another. They don't go down quickly. They know what they make, they have mastered how to use guns and samurai for generations. And that's what I will be learning starting from now.

He picked up a samurai and I did the same.

"So? Shall we get started then? I wont go easy on you even if I treat you as my little sister, I haven't lost to anyone." Big brother Levi confidently says as he stepped inside the training ground.

I got a little nervous. This wasn't my first time to hold a sword as Kiyomi handed me Hizuru's special sword when I first came here but this is a fight and I have to do my best.

"I'll test your strength first." Levi says and I smirked.

Bring it on.

He started attacking me slowly but I caught to him so he leveled up his strength and speed. Levi started doing back flips and he kicked my sword making it fall of the ground.