Chapter 69: Thank You

Mikasa's POV

It wasn't an abandoned place but a huge mansion as well. The car stopped even if we were just at a far distance and the driver used binoculars to spot the people around guarding it.

"There were around 30 men at the entrance Ma'am." The man said and I nodded.

"You can take them down right?" I spoke and they nodded.

Minutes later and they took off their sniper rifle and posed on the ground. In just few minutes and everyone on the entrance were dead but the alarm sound was turned on and a lot of men came in front.

He wasn't kidding then when he said, don't die.

"Drive me towards the entrance. Watch your back. I can protect my self. Try not to die, your family is still waiting for you." I spoke.

"Yes, Ma'am." They said in unison and the car where I was in went closer towards the gate.

I went out and run towards inside avoiding the gunshots they all are exchanging. I managed to get in but there were group of men blocking my way.

I gripped my katana and swung it over as I advanced towards the next door. I put it back on it's place and everyone was on the ground in seconds.

"Be thankful that this thing is made to protect, not to take away lives." I spoke as they all arched in pain. I just gave them wounds that will take some time to subside.

For minutes, I was just giving men who won't let me through wounds until I swung my blade towards a coward who was afraid to die.

"Show me where your boss is! Hurry!!" I yelled and he abruptly close his eyes in fear as the blade went near his chin and he nodded repeatedly nonstop.

"There, please spare me. Please." He spoke and I put my blade back.

"Make sure to run when I start counting. 1.." I spoke and he bolted like his life depended on it. I smirked. I thought he is going to pee in fear.

The door was closed but I could hear someone yelling inside. This must be the bastard. I am here, your karma.

"Where do you think you're going?" I stiffed as I felt the cold thing behind my neck.

That voice. It's Onyankopon and he is flashing his gun at me.

"On the way to kill your motherfucking boss? I will make sure you will be the next." I spoke but he pushed the gun at me and I tried to reached out for my katana but he pulled it away from me.

Bastard!!

He opened the door in front of me and it revealed 3 men inside. 2 men are tied but the other one's mouth is not covered.

My heart was squeezed as I saw Eren's face all bloody as his hands were hanged above him. He looks unconscious. Zeke on the other hand is put on a chair but he had no wounds.

"Oh. So you've managed to live?" The man with his back in front of me turned around and a red haired man came into a view.

This is the one who eliminated my clan. The fucking definition of monster.

"M-Mikasa?" Zeke looked so shocked to see me and I stared at how Eren slowly opened his eyes to look at me.

I swear. I could feel his pain. He looks so tired. I want to help his instantly but I have to deal with this fucker first!!

"How dare you do that to my husband you fucking MOROOOON!!" I yelled but Onyankopon transferred the gun to my head.

"Move and I'll make sure your brain will explode." He threatened and I stayed still.