Chapter 32: Baby

Mikasa's POV

"Stay with me. Promise me you'll never find someone else other than me." Eren breathes on my mouth and I nodded.

"You can't have another me either." I said and he grinned.

"I love you Mikasa.." Eren kissed my forehead.

"I love you too stupid." I smiled and looked at him.

"You're so stupid Eren..You got me really angry..I can't stand you ignoring me ever again..." I cried as I punch his chest lightly.

An explanation from Eren was all I ever wanted from the start and I finally got it. I felt relieved when I finally knew the reason why he suddenly became distant and cold from me.

"I'm sorry Mikasa..I just don't want Grisha to see us or even Mom...and I want to protect our family from the threat our clan has set when they don't like what they know.." He hugs me back and I hugged him back too.

"Can we make our relationship more private? Can you do it for us Mikasa?" He asks as he put a hair behind my ear.

"Because I can't stand seeing you with someone else. I like you too much I want you for myself." He sighed.

"I don't mind Eren as long as it's you. I understand you now." I cupped his face and planted a kiss on his cheek.

There was a shade of pink on his cheek and I smiled. He grinned at me.

"Let's go?" He asks and I nodded.

He held my hand and pulled me towards our house.

"You have to change. You're wet." He says.

"So are you. You'll catch a cold." We tiptoed towards the stairs and to our room, the floor drenched in water as soon as we came inside.

I mentally facepalmed at how Carla will react about the two of us soaking wet at this hour because we are both stupid to stay under the rain. I will surely clean this after I change. Thankfully, Carla and Grisha are both asleep in their room.

"Omg it's dead." I panicked as soon as I remember my phone and money.

It turned out they were fine because the fabric was thick. I mentally danced at how relieved I am. Everything turned out okay and I will make sure to thank the heavens above for this.

"We better change now. Good night Eren." I said as I held the knob on my door.

He grinned and I sent him a look. What does that mean.

"Save that for later." He said before he disappeared into his room.

What does he mean later? In the morning? That will be good morning and not night anymore. Weird. I shook my head and went inside my room.

I changed to my usual sleeping attire, a spaghetti silk top matched with short in gray color. I looked at the mirror to see my reflection and my cleavage is seen. I mentally noted it's okay since no one will see anyway I even wore revealing at the party didn't I?

I was combing my dry hair now after blowing when I heard me door clicked and saw Eren sneaked inside my room.

My eyes widened as he stick his tongue out at me and hopped to my bed like it's his.

"Eren? What are you doing here?" I asked as I finished combing my hair immediately.

It was almost 3 am and we are still awake. I went near him and found him hugging my pillow pretending to be asleep.

"Eren.. are you going to sleep there? Carla and Grisha is here you know. I understand Eren you don't have to." I whispered.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.