Chapter 40: Again

Mikasa's POV

"You're awake." Eren said as he was buckling his belt. He abs are showing its glory in front of me.

What a good morning indeed. A handsome man is in front of me half naked.

"You're up early. That's so unusual." I chuckled as I covered myself the blanket.

"I didn't saw your undergarments clearly last night so I took a look. It's sexy." He grins as he picked up my panty and I fucking threw a pillow on him.

Oh my God. That's so embarrassing. I felt my cheeks heat up as I remembered what happened last night. We fucking did it for real.

"Oww my baby is shy. Wanna touch my abs to make you feel okay baby?" He smirks as he went towards me and I looked away. God. Why is he teasing me today?!

"Cut it out Eren. Just wear your goddamn polo and turn your back I'm gonna dress up." I said my face heating up as he chuckles and hugged me.

"Can't wait to graduate and marry you baby and wake up like this." He laughs at his idea and I felt pain shoot in my heart once again.

I felt guilty. He seems so happy like he has everything planned already. He even talked about marriage. But will the Jaegers even approve? I don't think so.

"Come on. Turn your back already I'm gonna wear some clothes." I pointed at the corner and he chuckles but went there anyway.

I got out of the bed slowly as I felt pain down there on my entrance but it was bearable. I can manage but I can't deny the fact that I am tired.

"You are still shy when I already saw you?" He says crossing his arms at me as I turned my back on him. I just fucking finished wearing my underwear!!

"Who said you can look at this?" I glared at him and he smirked.

I wore my bra and I felt him move towards me.

"Stop. Don't come any closer I'm not done yet okay?" I said as I picked up my dress from last night but he already back hugged me still shirtless.

"Eren.. you stubborn boy.." I said as he kissed my cheek.

"You don't have to be shy on me baby." He whispers as he rested his head on my shoulder.

His hands made it's wait to my abs and down that I slapped his hand. What a tease!

He laughed as I glared at him. I stick my tongue out and continued to what I wanted to do.

"Oh so scary." He threw his hands up and I dressed immediately already not minding anymore if he is staring at me.

I sighed as I finally put my clothes on. Safe.

"Come here." He says as he held my hand.

"Eren I have to fix my hair first. You ruined it." I said.

He sat on the bed and made me sit on his lap. His hair was already tied in a bun but mine was still like it was hit by a hurricane.

"Did you know you're the prettiest girl I have ever seen?" He says as he breathes in my neck.

"Eren. What are you doing? We should be leaving by now." I said. I looked around and found his polo. It was on the other side of the bed.

"Let me stay like this for a while. Can you do it for me baby?" He asks and I smiled caressing his hair.

"If it's you then I don't mind." I said as I kissed his hair.

We stayed like that for a while. He listened to my heartbeat as I rubbed circles on his back. His head was resting on my chest as I continued pecking on his hair.