Chapter 67: Worries

WARNING: Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Mikasa's POV

"Hello Armin?"

I called each one of our friends in order to warn them.

"I got it Mikasa. Take care you and Eren! Contact me if you need help or anything." Armin said and I dropped the call and called Historia, Connie, Sasha and Jean.

I am sure they are alarmed as well. I told them not to answer strangers especially door bells as night after what I heard from Hange. Hange also stayed in the mansion since she doesn't have anyone with her and she's pregnant.

Carla and Grisha moved to the mansion in Eren's order temporarily leaving our house. The Jaegers especially the young ones won't be leaving the mansion until this is all settled.

"Eren! Why is Zeke still not answering his phone?! What is happening?!" Carla was crying and Eren hugged his mother.

"We're doing our best to find them Mom. Don't worry that much." Eren said as his mother cries in his arms. Zeke's dog, Alice was sitting next to Carla.

Everyone is gathered here in the mansion as if waiting for the storm to come and little by little I get scared. I want to protect everyone.

"Eren, Mikasa. We don't know what tomorrow brings. Stay safe and always watch each other's back. We'll stay here as you wished." Grisha spoke.

"Thanks...Dad.." Eren slowly said then went to talk to his uncle.

"He finally got to call me Dad again after years." Grisha sighed and I smiled at him.

I know Eren still cares about his family even if he acts like he's not. In no time, they will get along back with his Dad like nothing happened. I am sure of that.

"Auntie, Uncle..As the protector of this family, I chose everyone to stay here. I am sorry to cause you any inconvenience." Eren spoke as we all ate our dinner.

The table is full today except Zeke and Levi. Where could they be right now? They are not okay.

"It's alright Eren. We clearly understand the circumstance. You are doing well." Uncle Edward spoke and everyone agreed.

The elders spoke for a while drinking wine while the younger ones, Kaya and Louise are together with Hange watching movies in the movie room. I'm glad Hange finally stopped crying. It's not good for her baby.

"Mikasa-sama I already did your orders. Also, I managed to eliminate the Onyankopon Industries when I found out their CEO have been bribing our staff for errors. I am very sorry you were able to experience such thing Mikasa-sama." Kiyomi speaks in the phone as I sat on the bed.

"Thank you Kiyomi. You are doing well in your work and I appreciate it." I spoke.

"I am worried Mikasa-sama. Why don't you go back to Ja--" I know what she is about to say so I cut her off.

"No. I will stay here. I am not just a Hizuru, I am Ackerman too Kiyomi. Please understand that." I spoke and she heaved a sigh on the other side.

"Mikasa-sama I am just concerned with your safety. You are the heir.." She continues.

"Stop it. This is what I want. I want to stay here. I am an Ackerman Kiyomi!" My tone raised by the end of my word and she went silent.

"I am very sorry Mikasa-sama. I hope you understand where this is coming from." She spoke and I sighed.

I know. Because I'm the last Hizuru and she needs to protect me. I get it.

"I will be fine Kiyomi. Also, there are a lot of people that I need to protect." I spoke and she agreed.