Chapter 28: Ackermans

Mikasa's POV

Ever since Grisha and Carla came back from that trip, Eren started getting a little distant from me and it made me wonder if I ever said or did wrong to him.

"Eren..Is something wrong?" I looked at him while he is driving and he smiles at me.

"No, nothing. Why do you ask?" He chuckles and I shrugged it off.

I know something is up. He goes silent everytime something is bothering him. Why are you lying to me again right now Eren?

I looked at the window outside and I feel mad. What's making him lie to me?

"Mikasa" He says and I didn't look at him.

"Love..." I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked still not leaving my eyes off the window.

"I'm sorry." He says and I got even mad because he didn't explain.

Few days later and we got busy practicing for cheerleading. I could feel my friends can see that me and Eren are not in good terms. We just get together anymore when we arrive to school or go home.

We dont even talk at home anymore like we usually do and he didn't even bother to talk to me. Just what the fuck is this?!!

"Mikasa you dont look okay at all." Ymir says as she handed me a towel.

I was sweating as I busied myself doing backflips for the past minutes. I need to distract myself from thinking about him again.

"I'm fine Ymir." I said bluntly. I know she was surprised at my tone.

"You don't look fine at all." She adds and I hissed.

"I'll just change my clothes." I said blankly as I headed to the locker room.

"What's wrong with Mikasa? She looks really mad." I heard Sasha talking from a distance but I didn't mind her anymore.

I saw Eren and Historia talking as soon as I got there. Eren's back was facing me so he didn't see me. However, Historia saw me and she said something to him and Eren walked away.

What did they talk about?

As soon as I didn't see Ymir on her side, I immediately went to Historia.

"Historia, mind if we talk?" I said and I saw her look down.

She nodded and I went to somewhere no one can hear or see us.

I am desperate. I felt like being left on the air. My feelings are completely shut off and I don't know what to do I think I will go mad.

"What did you and Eren talked about?" I asked.

The wind blew hitting the both of us as he nervously looked at me.

Why are you not answering me Historia? I furrowed my eyebrows as she kept lowering her gaze.

Now, I honestly feel horrible.

"Mikasa..It's not what like you are thinking.." Historia started talking to me. Her voice was shaking and I inhaled a sharp breath.

"How should I think about this one then?" I crossed my arms and I waited impatiently.

"I don't think I should be the one to explain this to you Mikasa.. I'm really sorry.." There were tears on her eyes and I looked away trying to keep my composure.

Fuck this shit.

"I can't believe. Even you Historia is keeping secrets from me but okay." I bit my lip as I walked away from her.