Chapter 42: The Gift

Mikasa's POV

"And this academic year's Magna Cum Laude is no other than Mikasa Ackerman. Congratulations! Your JPIAn family is proud of you." The speaker says and I stood up from my seat.

Carla was standing there happily as she and Grisha escorted me towards the stage.

"That's my fucking wife over there everyone listen!" Jean shouts that he was scolded by one of our professors.

"You deserved it!" Eren shouts and so does all my friends.

I accepted the diploma and posed for a picture with Carla and Grisha. I looked extra pretty today if I may add.

I was about to walk again when I saw the familiar old woman blending on the crowd with two body guards beside her. She was clapping her hands and she looked so proud of me.

"Mikasa, my pretty princess. Congratulations sweetie." I was taken back to reality when Carla hugged me. I smiled and waved at everyone and went back to my seat.

"And our Summa Cum Laude. An excellent awardee goes to no other than Armin Arlert. Congratulations!" The speaker says and we clapped as Armin with his parents climbed onto the stage.

He smiled as the camera flashed. He sure is strong. We are proud of him.

I clapped as soon as Eren's name got called  and he went to the stage with Carla and Grisha. He really did it. He's finally close to becoming a Doctor. I smiled as he looked at me and I gave him thumbs up.

He froze as he looked at in the crowd and I looked at what he was looking too. What did he looked for? I could barely see anything because of the hat we all are wearing.

"Let's take some pictures guys!" Historia said as soon as we were all gathered.

Carla took a lot of pictures on us and we strik several poses. Eren was standing right beside me. He sometimes puts his arms over my shoulder which my friends didn't mind since they were all busy striking a pose.

"You look really cute. I will have this framed." Carla says as she showed us our pictures.

"Bro! Congrats." Eren says to Armin.

"Thanks man! You did great! I'm proud of you!" Armin says and they patted each other's back.

"I can't wait to eat the tastiest meal I will ever eat today." Sasha exclaimed excitedly as Mr. Blouse and Grisha talked.

Everyone exchanged their greetings towards each other.

"Congrats Mikasa." I looked at my side and saw Levi bringing flowers for me.

"Wow. Thank you so much for this big brother Levi. They're pretty." I said as he handed me the flowers.

"Uhm.. Congratulations Mikasa." I was shocked to see Zeke standing beside Levi who glared at him.

Zeke was sure tall compared to Levi but the glare he's gave him. It was scary.

"Who are you?" Levi asks ast the blond guy standing next to him.

"Oh big brother Levi. This is big brother Zeke. Big brother Zeke, this is my big brother Levi." I said shyly as Zeke handed me flowers and I could feel the atmosphere change.

"I didn't remember we have a blond sibling Mikasa." Levi says and I tried to talk but Zeke spoke.

"I didn't know we have a short sibling Mikasa." Zeke says as he faced Levi.

"Uhmm.." I said breaking the silence unable to do anything. Oh my God. Are they going to fight??!

"Levi. Let's go! We still have to meet the director of the school. Oh Congratulations Miss Ackerman. It's so good to see you again!" I thank all the Gods that Miss Hange came and the atmosphere went back to normal.