Chapter 70: Part of Me

WARNING: Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Eren's POV

"Where have you been?!" I asked as soon as Mikasa went out from the taxi. I thought she didn't hear me since it was raining hard at 2 AM in the morning but I didn't care at all.

I was worried! She got it all wrong!! I wasn't kissing Historia. I was just so mad I pushed her on the wall.

"You really thought I didn't know you two are talking? Being together for like most of the time huh? EREN I AM NOT FUCKING BLIND!!" She walked away but I held her hand making her turn back to me.

"We didn't kiss Mikasa I swear." I spoke voice full of conviction. It was the truth!

"Didn't kiss? What the fuck was that then? Bible study? Playing computer games? Cooking? OH MY GOD!" She face palmed as she laughed and turned her back on me.

"You know what Eren, why don't we break up." She said and immediately bit her lip after. She was crying. I know.

"I really didn't kiss her Mikasa." I continued and she threw her hair in the air.

"Fucking the hell I care about that Eren. Just forget it. We are over." She said and walked away from me but I grabbed her hand and kissed her.

The rain stopped and we stayed like that for a while. I told her everything I hid. I was glad she finally understood everything. I apologized for being a coward that I was. Saying I love her but didn't even show it to her as I continued to ignore her because I was afraid.

Now that it's all said and done
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down
Like an old abandoned house
And what you said when you left
Just left me cold and out of breath
I fell too far, was in way too deep
Guess I let you get the best of me

"You still care about that girl who is good for nothing? Wake up Eren Jaeger! She left you for wealth! Did you honestly think she cares about you?!" Grandpa Eren Kruger yelled at me as I bowed down before him.

Mikasa...

She fucking left.

I gave up searching for Mikasa everywhere. I couldn't find her. Even my friends don't know where she is.

"I am very sorry to disappoint you grandpa." I spoke.

"As you should! Masters of this house should never show any weakness! Not even for a girl! Do you get that Eren?!" His voice boomed inside this huge office and I nodded.

"The girl left because you have nothing. Do you have something to brag right now? Not even a single soul! Wake up. You are a Jaeger!" He continued and his words struck right into my heart like daggers. I know. I have nothing in me.

"Yes. Grandpa." I spoke.

I don't understand how he gave his everything to me that night and still left me without a word. What if I had her pregnant?! The fuck is she gonna do now? Is she gonna raise our baby on her own?! I hated her for that but as soon as I saw her when Armin told us Annie is alive, I became a motherfucking depressed emo and I learned how to fucking sleep with liquor in my hands.

I thought about what grandpa said and he was right all along. I searched for Mikasa's whereabouts and she became and heir of a rich clan. She really left all because of money. What a girl!

"Bro? The fuck are you doing? We have recitation tomorrow. Stop it!" Ymir said as she picked up the glass I was holding and I glared at her.

"Give me that bitch. I want to get drunk." I spoke and she didn't hand it back to me.