Chapter 26: Capable

Author's Note:

I wish this story can get the same hype as the first one the aruani but as you can see there are still like more than half of the chapters unpublished and I'm looking forwards to all the twists and turns. New characters will be introduced and a lot of circumstances will get into picture. ;>>>

Hope you all stay healthy and stay hydrated!! It's gonna be a busy week again! Janaeeeee!! ♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Mikasa's POV

"Good morning love." I heard Eren's voice as I slowly opened my eyes.

My eyes widened a little because he is smiling and it looked like he was staring at me while I was still sleeping. Omg.

I blushed as I smiled back at him.

"How are you feeling Mikasa?" He asks as he placed his hand on my forehead.

"I feel better now Eren. Thank you for taking care of me." I said and he sat up slowly.

I saw the familiar trace of packs of abs again and I immediately turned away in embarrassment. I'm not used to seeing his chest and muscles.

Early in the morning and I am seeing his body. What the heck??

I felt my face heat up as he picked up his shirt somewhere and his muscles flexed. I could still remember how I got really clingy last night because I was cold it was embarrassing!! He even kissed and ohhh shit. CALM DOWN MIKASA!!

"Are you really fine now Mikasa? Why is your face red?" I was snapped out of my thoughts as Eren questioned me.

His face is close to mine and I moved back a little. My heart is beating like crazy now that I'm no longer sick.

"Y-Yeah..I'll just take a bath." I said as I went there hurriedly closing the door.

"Hmm just call me if you need anything okay? I'll be on my room." He says and I heard the door closed.

I sighed. So what are we? Are we for real like boyfriend and girlfriend now? It feels weird to be living in one house or even sleeping together. We look like we are a married couple!! I repeatedly slapped myself in the shower as I thought about what happened last night.

What if I didn't get sick? He wouldn't probably care about me until today nor even talk to me. He wouldn't take care of me and he wouldn't tell me he loves me and do all of those. I dont know. I hate overthinking.

"Mikasa.. You didn't touch your food." He says and my mouth went open as I noticed my food untouched.

"Oh my God I'm sorry.." I said as I hurriedly munch down my food.

Eren looked at me in disbelief but continued eating anyway.

I heard my phone rang as I drank water.

"Who could be calling you at this hour huh?" He asks as I pulled out my phone from my pocket.

He moved towards me as he tried looking over the screen. I CANTTTT.

"Calm down Eren. It's just Carla! See?" I said as I showed him my screen and he nodded.

"Good morning Carla" I greeted.

"Good morning darling. How are you two doing? Did you ate already?" Carla cheerfully asks and I told her.

"Okay. We're coming home tomorrow. I just hope my kitchen is fine sweetie!" He giggled and I laughed.

"Of course Carla. You can count on me." I said and she says goodbye.