Chapter 39: Euphoric

WARNING: Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk. You may skip this chapter if you like.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Mikasa's POV

It feels like forever since we last kissed and I can't deny that I do miss him so much. Thanks to the alcohol that I drank in one go.

I was able to say to him what I have always wanted. I want him to stay and make me feel good.

"Erenn.." I moaned as my dress went up exposing my underwear.

I wrapped my thighs around him as he continued kissing me. Our tongues fighting for dominance. His hand traveled from my lips to my boobs and he squeezed it making me moan.

"Shit. You're so horny babe." He breathes as  he dropped my hands around him and he went down.

"Babyy..."I called for him but he didn't respond.

He untied his shoes and untied the lace on my heels too. Oh shit. I forgot that I am still wearing heels while doing it. So embarrassing.

My head hurts so much as I tried to sit up and found him unbuckled his belt. My eyes widened as he looked at me and crawled to me. There were lust in his eyes. I bit my lip as I looked how he let loose his hair and he looks so fucking hot.

"Have you been waiting baby?" He asks and I nodded slowly.

I smiled as he cupped my face and kissed me. At first, it was slow like he was playing with my lips, sucking and licking at every inch of mouth until I moaned and he went a little rough.

Shit.

But I like it.

I hugged him as he made me sit on his lap. And I felt him there. He's growing. Shit.

Eren continued kissing me and I place some hair behind his ear. He removed the strap on my dress and my bra showed.

"Sexy" He breathes and I chuckled.

I was growing impatient that I unbuttoned his polo slowly and his breath hitched as I inserted my hands on his chest. His heart was beating as fast as mine.

Eren laid down and rolled the both of us over to be on top. He kissed my neck roughly nipping and sucking at my soft fair flesh and I bit my lip not to moan. He trailed kisses to my collarbones licking at every skin he sees down to my cleavage tickling every part of me.

"Erennn...." My heart was beating like crazy as he removed my bra and dress exposing my body in front of him.

He touched my boobs down to my abs and my thighs.

"So fucking beautiful" He whispers and muttered some curses before he sucked my mounds.

"Oh shit..Babyyy.." I moaned as he licked and sucked on my nipples from left to right.

I gripped his hair as I didn't recognize my voice anymore. I feel something gush in between my thighs as Eren's hand playfully squeezed and explored boobs. Shit. His big warm hands is making me lost it.

"You taste as wonderful as ever babyy.." He whispered as he kissed my abs and went lower. Shit.

He parted my legs and positioned himself in between my thighs. Oh my God he is looking at me!!

"Do you like this babe?" Eren smirks as he licked my core while still wearing an underwear and I moaned.

"Shit. Babyyy.." I heard him chuckled as he continued to what he was doing and I think I am going crazy.

He held my underwear and took it off. Oh my God. Now, I am completely naked in front of him for the first time.

"You look beautiful baby.. Damn.." He bit his lips and kissed my core.