Chapter 59: An Owe

Mikasa's POV

I woke up as I felt the pain stinging my body especially down there. I looked at the clock and it says 6:00 AM. I can't help but blush at what we did last night. We didn't just do it 2 times but more I couldn't count anymore because I was clouded with a needy Eren even until this moment.

"Good morning." I froze as I heard his voice and realized Eren was already awake staring at me.

Shit.

"Good morning. Why are you awake so early?" I spoke softly. He was also a laying down next to me but he already looked fresh from bath.

"Just making sure you're not going anywhere. I want to see you when I wake up. Unlike before." He said as he continued to stared at me. I understand him but I kinda feel my cheeks heating up again.

Why am I suddenly embarrassed? We did it before! Mikasa calm down!

He went closer to me and I didn't move. Eren embraced me and I rested my head on his chest although he is completely dressed and I am naked. His wonderful scent lingered on my breath making me comfortable and safe.

"Want to have another round?" He casually said and my eyes widened in horror.

WHAT THE FUCK? EARLY IN THE MORNING EREN??

I was about to open my mouth to say something in protest when his phone suddenly rang making a noise and once again interrupting the moment.

"I'm going to fucking kill someone at this hour right now!" Eren's voice boomed as he angrily woke up from his comfortable position to get his phone somewhere on his table.

I laughed as he answered the call. He looks so pissed.

"Hurry up." He said over the phone and I noticed how his eyebrows furrowed as he listened to it.

"How can that happen? Are you not doing your job? Are you giving me reasons to fire you for your incompetence?" He said as he massaged his nostrils.

What? Did something happened?

"Don't wait for me to fix it. Am I clear?" He said then he dropped the call.

"Is something wrong Eren?" I asked worriedly. His face looked unreadable but he then smiled at me nonetheless making me even more suspicious.

I know something happened and he just doesn't want to tell me. I'll just discover it myself.

"Nothing babe. Shall we plan our honeymoon now?" He grinned and I threw him a pillow.

"We already had it last night. Idiot." I said as I slowly got up bearing the shots of pain every part of my body screams. Ah shit. He really did a number on me. Fuck.

"That doesn't count at honeymoon!" He said and I shook my head. Are you kidding me?

"Careful." He chuckled as he saw my quite limping and I glared at him making him laugh even more.

"I'm just gonna take a shower." I said and went to his bathroom.

"Fuck" I said as the soap fell to the ground and I realized I had to grab it but the pain down there is making my moves limited.

"Are you alright? Shall I help you love?" Eren chuckled from the outside and I swear I want to hit him.

"Shut up. I'm fine." I hissed although the pain was really making me feel useless.

"Mikasa? You don't look okay? Are you sick?" Carla went to me and checked my temperature as soon as she saw me.

"I'm fine Carla. Just really tired." I said as I yawned.