Chapter 38: Want

Mikasa's POV

"Just text me if you're going home." I said as I immediately went out the car and he called my name.

"Mikasa, wait!" He hisses as he searched for a good place to park the car but I continued walking.

I want a fucking good drink to let all the frustrating things I have inside me now and I don't care if I get drunk. I can't fucking believe Eren fucking Jaeger.

"Whooooah bitch! You nailed it!" Ymir says as soon as she spotted me.

"Of course! You too you look hot on that." I chuckled as she wore ripped jeans and a tube top.

"Thanks. I really wanna get drunk tonight and kiss some girls." She says and I flashed her a weird look.

"Mikasa! You look so pretty! I love your outfit." Historia cheers as soon as she saw me and I hugged her.

The last time I was on this house is because I thought of something between him and her but I was wrong. This pure girl didn't deserve the hate. I was sorry.

"Come on. Join us on the dance floor already!" Historia says as she pulls me and Ymir to where Sasha and Connie are dancing like the  idiot they are.

I shook my head as I laughed at how they danced at the center. Everyone is laughing at how weird Connie and Sasha is but someone pulled Sasha out of nowhere. Oh! The guy Niccolo?

"Man! We are still having fun!" Connie laughs as he puts his hands in the air.

I really thought Connie and Sasha will end up being together but I was wrong. They are more like twins for me. Weird twins.

"I wish Armin is here with us." I said sadly and they nodded.

"Oh my fucking God. My wife looks so fucking hot!! Marry me Mikasa!" Jean appeared out of nowhere as he tried to hug me but I moved away immediately.

"Jean. You are embarrassing! Come on man let's just drink and search for girls." Marco laughed as he flashed an apologetic smile at me.

"But hot damn Mikasa. You look so fucking stunning!" Jean tried to escape from Marco and I chuckled picking a drink.

"Not her again Jean. Know your place." Eren's voice was loud some actually stopped dancing.

Uhh! There he goes again!

"Let's drink Ymir. Let them boys stare." I said as I pulled the girls with me except Sasha who is nowhere to be found.

"What? Aren't we included in there?" Connie sounded so betrayed we laughed at him.

"We'll just talk and you guys will find it boring so go on. Enjoy the party!" Historia laughs as she drank the liquor on her hand.

Jean was still trying to get to me but Eren hit him.

"Cut it off Jean. You're hopeless." Eren says and he joined us.

"What? Aren't you going to spend some time with the boys trying to hit some girls to get laid?" Ymir asks and drank the alcohol in my glass immediately.

The thought of Eren banging some girls. Ugh! I could fucking kill a bitch anytime. Especially if it's going to be Isabel.

"That's fucking disgusting Ymir." He says. He picked a glass and drank.

He was sitting next to me but further. Ymir and Historia were sitting the opposite of us but also far from each other. It's like we are having a meeting just looking at the center table full of drinks and glass while the colorful lights flashed the dark inside.