Chapter 3

Content warning:
Slightly abusive

___________________________________________
It was a few days later and George was sat in a cold bathtub, eating ice cream. Whines and whimpers coming from the male if he even moved the wrong way. He had been in Dreams hoodie for a while now and was glad it hadn't lost it's smell yet.

When George's step mom had come home from work the day George's heat started she went to go into his room but couldn't get in cause Dream locked it. She banged on his door regardless and George responded. 

"Yes?" He asked softly. Just wanting sleep.

"You know better than to go to school on a day you have heats and now the nurse gave you one of those damn pills. I have have the mind to smack some sense into you" She was fuming 

"Just fuck off. I'm not in the mood to hear you bitch at me because I took pills so an Alpha wouldn't forcefully take advantage of me." George was tired of this.

"You're an OMEGA if an Alpha wants you, you should be grateful to them and be willing to do anything they ask! You are the lower downs of todays society you don't have the right to tell Alpha's no." She shouted.

George not quiet. "Right.. sorry"

"Yeah you'd better be. You'll be getting one meal a day this week you hear me?" She was very abusive towards George.

"Yes ma'am." George just said this softly and curled up and went back to sleep ignoring his step mom.

But today he was fine. His sister- rather than giving him a meal like a sandwich or something left him a big tub of ice cream to put in his mini fridges freezer in case he was hungry. But he was sat in the bath crying and eating it. As well as wining whenever he'd rub himself weirdly. But he got a text from his boyfriend. so he decided to check it.
______________________________________________________

Ninja: Hey, babe. Why haven't you been at school in 3 days? You know I don't like when you avoid me.

George: I'm not avoiding you, I'm just being kept home by my parent's. I'm sick.

Ninja: No you aren't. You're avoiding me. Do not lie to me!

George: Fine I'm not sick, I'm on my heat and my parents don't let me take represents so I'm stuck at home.

Ninja: I can end your heat if you wanted ;)

George: No thanks. I'll be back on Monday.

Ninja: I can just come over to your house. You're my boyfriend. And an omega. If I want you I should be allowed to have you.

George: Have fun with that. Trust me you'll regret it if you do. ________________________________________________________________

George was shocked he was even considering calling for Dream if Ninja did come over to his house. His phone was blowing up with messages from Ninja texting him, but he ignored it and just texted Dream.
________________________________________________________________

George: I think I may need you Dream. After School probably. Not sexually. Just help. I'll let you know more later, I'm getting out of the bath now.

Dream: Alright. Let me know. I'll be there for you if you need.
_________________________________________________________________

George got out of the bath and dried off. Putting on boxers and dreams hoodie. Going into his well fanned room and putting the ice cream in the freezer. He had recently done some... dirty things to relax his heat temporarily and he would have to do some more later in case of Ninja and Dream. He felt disgusted with himself. But he sat down and Began to write in a note book some questions to answer after his heat.

Why do I constantly blush when Dream helps me?

Why does Dream treat me so respectfully if I'm an Omega?

Am I really that insignificant of being that I should of let Ninja have his way with me?

Do I deserve to be starved for not wanting to be taken advantage of?

Why do I still live here?

Do I like Dream?

that last question caught him off guard. He didn't expect to think that but however he kept it there, as a good question. Then he went to his bed and lied down. Curling up scrolling through social media. Seeing people from his school posting about their weeks. He was just wishing he could go back to school.

Hours later there was a loud banging on George's door and he had just done some dirty work and was all sticky and exposed. He text Dream and cleaned up, putting on shorts.

It was Ninja. Knocking at the door. "Come on George. I'm your boyfriend let me in.~"

"Not happening, Ninja. Go away." He wasn't amused. He just had to wait for Dream though, locking himself in his bathroom.

"Come on now George. Let me in." He was still only knocking for now, but he wanted in. Soon enough he'd be trying to force his way in. But George knew Dream would be here asap."

Moments later Ninja was ramming into the door when suddenly George heard in a very familiar voice.

"Leave MY Omega alone!" It was Dream. George came out of the bathroom and sat on his bed. So he could hear it better.

"Your Omega? He's mine! I'm his boyfriend so he's mine!" Ninja shouted, the next thing he heard was skin to skin contact. They were fighting. Physically.

"What kind of boyfriend tries to take advantage of their partner?" Dream was getting angry.

"What kind of Alpha thinks of OMEGAS as MUTUALS. They're lesser beings and NEED to listen to Alphas! THEY'RE insignificant and only worth breeding."

Suddenly George heard skin to skin contact and a thud. Dream knocked on the door and asked gently

"Can I come in?" 

George got up and hesitantly let him in, to find his boyfriend on the floor. 

"Dream!?" George was shocked.

"He doesn't have the right to speak about you like that." Dream embraced the male who was in only shorts and the hoodie.

George was getting all Heated up but hugged back.

"Dream.. I need a moment to myself.. please.. You can bring Ninja down to the couch while i.. calm down" 

Dreams face turned red Realizing the way he was effecting the Omega in heat. so he let go of him and picked up Ninja, carrying him down stairs.

George locked himself in and then into his bathroom so the scent wouldn't get out. He knew he'd have to face Dream, and perhaps Ninja. This would be stressful