Chapter 19

They all came to the decision that letting George wash up and stop crying was best for his mental state, and they'd continue to ask about what happened later. as George finally calmed down, sapnap was the one to speak up. noticing that the omegas room smelt like heat but the omega himself only smelt like himself. something wasn't right there either.

"What happened George? Where's Dream?" George whimpered in response, scared to speak. "You can say Gogy. None of us will hurt you." George looked at all of them before whimpering again, deciding he would speak up.

"I- Don't know.. where." He shook his head. "But I know who has him.." He continued to whimper. "If I can't have you, you can't have him" George muttered out. Sapnap seemed to understand the memo of why George was so scared now, getting angry.

"What did Ninja do to you?" George whimpered.

"Nothing, he brought his g-girlfriend, she was in heat, h-he locked me in the closet and I think they... did it... on my bed." George whimpered. "She hit me. She- she hurt me. And they had dream tied up and made him watch! I want him. I want my alpha!" George was crying again, maybe it would be best if they took him to sleep on the couch. All agreeing it was best to sleep with him.

..........

???? P.O.V

I woke up in a room, it was nicely decorated and quite cozy. It felt off but I couldn't place my finger on it. I decided it would be dumb to ignore the suspicious feeling, looking around the room. I finally decided maybe it was all in my head. So I went to grab a book. But rather than coming off the shelf, it opened a door that led down a flight of stairs. Where was this going? I shut the door behind me, in fear of being found. Walking down with barely enough light to see below my feet. This didn't seem safe. 

After what felt like an eternity of walking, but may have only been 30 or so minutes, I arrived to a dimly lit chamber. There wasn't much in there but a desk and some filing cabinets and other random office supplies. but what stuck out to me was the door that read employs only. regardless of this being inside that sweet guys house. So I did what most would do, I went to open the door. It was locked with a code. I began to search the office for the code. Where was it, Where was it? 

After a while of searching I finally found a key. It looked like a drawer key. Wait.. I walk over to the desk, and slip the key into the one and only drawer. Surely enough, it fits. I turn the key and I hear a click. I slide open the drawer to be greeted by a sheet of paper.

"Is that... George Lore's legal information." I read through it, finding his birthday, which was circled in those red pens teachers used to grade. I thought a moment.

11, 1, 2005 his birthday, if we got rid of the year is a three digit code. 111? really? horrible password. I scuff as I put in the number over again. Fortunately, it worked. I grabbed a flashlight from the desk drawer and began my journey down the long dark hallway the door opened up to. Just as I got to the end of the hallway I hear muffled screams from behind an old wooden door. I opened, to find this tall athletic built boy, screaming into a piece of fabric. I soon recognized him as the head of the foot ball team at my highschool.

"Holy shit! Dream?" I quickly go over to him and take the fabric, which was acting as a gag out of his mouth. 

The first thing Dream said was

"Block off the FUCKING DOOR Punz! this isn't a time to reunite!" I listen to him, not wanting either of us to get hurt.. well.. him more hurt than already. I push this filing cabinet infront of the old wooden door as well as some desks against it, before untying dream. 

"What happened Dream?!" Dream shook his head.

"Doesn't matter, the only thing that matters currently is getting out of this basement before he manages to get in to this room." I look into his eyes. He looked so calm and bold, yet here I was, trembling, eyes filled with fear. This was going to be a great struggle.

|| Shorter than last chapter! Oh no what is Dream and Punz gonna do? anyone hyped for Punz?? Ayoooooo Punz hype in the comments if you're hyped for Punz!