Chapter 8

⚠Abusive parenting, physically and mentally. Mentions eating disorders. mentions self harm⚠

George was surrounded by only Alpha's. He was nervous. He could smell them. All giving off different pheromones mixing in the air. His dad stood beside him, his anger the most intense smell. Dreams dad was talking to Dream, while Ninja's spoke to Ninja. George's dad suddenly slapped George. The room was silent. He was silent. Then George's dad spoke.

"Let's go home George."  George looked at his dad and slowly shook his head.

"No. I don't think I will be going with you actually." George's dad, growled. 

"George, you are my son, you live under my roof, and you do as I say. You're lucky I even kept you. You should be grateful and listen properly. You're a disgusting omega like your mom was." 

"Don't bring mom into this. You're awful." George growled.

"She's my ex wife. I can speak of her if I wish. She'd of left me if it weren't for you. She died giving birth to you. And for what? For you to get your boyfriend all horny cause you're on your heat and you don't give into him, then you bring another Alpha around and kiss him, making the two fight? You're the most problematic omega ever. Learn your place." George was quiet.

"You're right. Sorry, sir." George lowered his head in apologies and got slapped on the back of the head, making him whimper. 

"Stop looking at him, Dream. What his dad does isn't our buisness. Besides he's no good for you anyway. He'll just break your heart. What happened to that girl I wanted you with anyway?" Dreams dad asked.

"He's trans, and we just broke up. Because I kissed George." Dreams dad sighed.

"Why can't you ever keep the well behaved ones?"

"Because they're not the ones I love." Dreams dad sighed. As much as he wished his son didn't want the chaotic gay omega in the room, he knew that his son would continue to chase it, so he just nodded.

Ninja's dad was just telling Ninja how he did the right thing as an Alpha. Saying he was proud of him for everything.

"Okay you may all leave." The principle said.

"Ah, Mr. Lore? Do you mind if I speak to George on his homework over suspension?" Sam asked.

"Go for it, not like he's getting far anyway though. Enjoy talking to the lost cause." George's dad, walked out. He was going to drive home, leaving George to walk in the rain.

"Yes, Sam?" George asked, his cheek bright red. Sam sighed.

"Oh about my dad, right. I'm filing a restraining order on him. I was hoping you'd adopt me.. actually. Me and Dream are also filing restraining orders on Ninja. I figured may as well just get it out of the way"

"Hold up- Hold up- You want me to adopt you? I can! but I just wanna make sure you know what you're asking for."

"I know what I'm asking, Sam. I mean it."

"Okay George. Go home I'll email you on the subject."

George nods and leaves the room finally. 

.

.

.

time skip a few months later.

.

.

.

George has been back in school for a while. Ninja and him were properly broken up and his restraining order was accepted for all of the people he filed on. He was now under the care of Sam. He was going out with Dream and though he was in his heat season, he was allowed heat suppressants, meaning he was finally allowed to be a normal teen. He was excited about this.

"There's my Omega." Dream whispered, hugging George from behind.

"Hey Dream, I ate more today!" George smiled. Dreamed laughed excited for his boyfriend.

"That's awesome Gogy! I'm proud of you. Keep it up." George leaned into Dream.

"Sam signed me up for proper rehab this summer. Because sometimes I don't do better. So yeah. But you wanted to go on a date tonight?" George was blushing.

"Yeah I do. I wanted to go to a place tonight, did Sam say yes?"

"He did actually. I'm glad it's Sam who has custody of me." George smiles He was wearing a hoodie and sweats. He had body image issues. He was too skinny and feminine for his liking.

"Dream, am I actually attractive or do you just say that?" He was nervous.

"Georgie. Look at me." He smiled as George turned and looked in his eyes. "You are the most beautiful man I've ever seen. You're handsome, and just over all amazing. Please believe that I mean this." George smiled and nodded, hugging him. 

On another note, George's bruises were nearly faded. However he had multiple for various other reasons. It had also been noted that George had done some very upsetting things to himself. He was clean for about a month now. He's been on and off. 

George and Sapnap have been hanging out a lot. George helping Sapnap with Karl and Quackity. They were going to be fine. But that doesn't mean The story ends here. After all George and Dream just started going out together. There's much to be desired, on both males ends.

_________________________________________

a/n: Lemme know if you wanna see in other characters, or have any ideas on what could happen. I'm thinking a lot on this and I want maximum enjoyment from readers! Thanks for all the reads in such short time its incredible! Thank you all I hope you enjoy/enjoyed and I'll be out with more chapters soon.