Chapter 7

⚠Violence in this chapter⚠

It was the end of the school day and George was walking out of the building when suddenly he heard chanting. Specifically "fight" so he went to check it out. he was about to stay out of it but then he heard it. His boyfriend.

"You think you can kiss my boyfriend and get away with it?" He heard Ninja shout. Oh no. The only other person it could be was..

"Yeah. I do. You think you touch him without his permission and tell me I can't kiss him when he gave permission?" Dream. That's right. His alphas. fighting over him in public. He was going to regret this.

"You think you know anything? He's my boyfriend. He gave my plenty of permission!" Ninja shouted. George was pushing through the giant circle. when the heard "ooo's" and the sound of skin to skin.

"DON'T EVER LIE ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT TO MY FACE" Dream shouted. Dream punched Ninja. Oh no. George was running.

"Why you!-" There was more and more sounds. George ran in between them and caught to fists. one in the back the other in the gut. He made a face of extreme pain as Dream seemed to try and hold George.

"George! I'm so sorry." Dream apologized.

"Jeez, why are you apologizing to him? it's his fault for throwing himself between to Alpha's fighting." Ninja, scoffed. A large group of girls laughed. some males as well.

"You're a horrible person Ninja! I don't want you around George ever again! You two are done!"

Suddenly Sam was grabbing Ninja and Dream.

"Both of you to the office. Now." He picked up George and walked the three to the nurses office. The principle walking in.

"Who started it?" He was speaking to Sam.

"I couldn't see. You'd have to ask these three." George was laying in a bed, occasionally he'd throw up in a bin. 

"George. Tell me what happened." spoke the principle.

"Well you see. Earlier I kissed Dream because he didn't take advantage of me during my heat. and besides I've liked him for a while. but I'm dating Ninja cause I can't say no and he asked me out first. Ninja tried to take advantage of me during my heat and dream came over and helped me get him away from me. then when I came back Ninja touched me inappropriately without my permission earlier today. and when I didn't tell dream why I had hickeys he got upset knowing it was ninja and I ended up getting mad and storming off. And then Ninja was outside using the situation from earlier to aggravate Dream. Dream only swung first because Ninja was lying saying I gave permission for him to touch me like that. But then they both kept swinging. then I ran in to stop them and they both were mid swing and I took both of their hits. Ninja's to my spine and Dreams to my stomach. Then I blacked out a bit."

Dream and Ninja both just nodded. Knowing either way they'd both get suspended.

"Not to mention Ninja was pushing me before i swung" Dream mentioned.

"Okay well. We'll talk more with your parents, okay?" He didn't wait for an answer and went to call all threes parents.

George looked at Mr. Sam

"I don't want my parents to come to the school. They'll be angry."

George didn't want anything more to happen at home. suddenly fundy came in the room. Pulling dream to a corner. George could see them whispering.

"Dream.. did you really kiss George?" Fundy asked

"I did. Look, as much as I like you we would never work with how much I love George. I do like you fundy. and I do care. But I love George."

"No I get it. I do. But, promise me you won't break his heart any more at least. He looks devastated. what about I don't know. But he needs a safe place. So if you're gonna break my heart, at least heal his." Dream smiled.

"As long as you promise you'll replace me with someone better than me once you're ready." Fundy nods.

"I will." They hugged and fundy left the room.

"What was that Dream?" George weakly sat up, both his back and stomach bruised. He was hurting a great deal.

"Fundy broke up with me." Dream chuckled awkwardly.

"Dream help me up we need to speak please" Ninja growled at George's comment but Dream helped him up and to the place himself and fundy broke up at. 

"I want to file a restraining order on ninja. I just can't be with him any more. I need your help though. Please Dream" George was less asking more stating. But in that his voice was pleading for help.

"Of course My Omega" Dream snickered and helped George back to the bed. George laid down, relaxing into the pillow. His face getting relaxed. he's relieved he gets to lay down.

"Mr. Principle? Have you called our parents yet?" Ninja asked.

"Yes I have in fact. So you two need to behave until they arrive. George's parents didn't answer." Sam looked at the principle. 

"You called his parents? He said specifically not to." Sam was upset.

"He was involved in the conflict. His parents need to come and speak with him." 

George was now sat up, tears brimming in his eyes. He smiled at Sam.

"No it's alright Sam. It's seriously fine. I just don't handle confrontation well." Ninja and Dream looked at George who was just crying now. Neither moved to comfort him. Dream didn't because he didn't want to make it seem worse for George. Ninja just didn't care to.

"Stop crying George. There's no need- oh George your dad is calling us back."

the phone was ringing until the principle picked up the phone.

"Yes Mr. Lore?" He was quiet before explaining. "Mhm.. alright I'll see you soon." He hung up and turned to George. 

"Your dad will be here as well."

"lovely. I cannot wait." George smiled. His face dripping with tears.

"Wiped those cry baby tears. You don't get to cry like that for no reason" The principle said. Dream snarled.

"You don't get to speak to my Omega like that. I don't care if you're our principle or not." Dream wasn't just question his authority. But his strength as an Alpha. So George did what he thought would prevent the situation and released a lot of calming pheromones.

"Please stop. Dream it's okay. See I'm done crying now!"

soon all 3 boys dads were there. George was now extremely intimidated.