chapter 22

A/n rq. This is the second to last chapter of this story and even though it's been a while. I finally know just how I want it to end. And I'm really happy about it and am so excited to write it.

Now to most of your guy's favorite little trouble maker.

Tommy's P.O.V.

Somethings fishy. Yes. Fishy. Dream is taking me out to lunch. Alone. No Tubbo. No Ranboo. NOT EVEN GOGY IS HERE. WHATS GOING ON?!

I was quickly snapped to my senses when we pulled up in front of a Mc Donald's.

"Why are we at Mc Donald's. I'm never allowed in the play place anyway."

Dream laughed.

"Well today you will be, but I need to ask you a question first, so shall we go get something to eat?" I nodded my head at the stupid question. Was that all he wanted to ask. That was dumb.

We sat at a table with my nuggies- I mean.. chicken nuggies. Yeah that's better. Much more formal. And he had a burger of some kind. It had 3 Patti's though so he must really like meat.

That's when he grabbed something from his sweater pocket. I didn't care too much about what it was.

"I was wondering Tommy..."

He starts. I'm waiting don't be so slow.

"What?"

Dream laughs at my impatience and continues.

"So you know how me and your brother have been dating for 2 years now?"

I roll my eyes. I'm not an idiot I knew that.

"What about it?"

"I'd like to make him my.. wife, as you said. And I was hoping I'd get your blessings to propose to him with this ring" and he pulls out the prettiest ring I've ever saw. And when he closes the box and pockets it I just look up confused

"What's a blessing?"

Dream started to wheeze. Why was this funny?

"It's pretty much your permission Tommy. Will you allow me to marry your brother?"

I thought about it. He was asking for my permission.. but isn't he old? He's making no sense today. But I guess he can marry my brother. But he's still MY brother.

"I guess. But he's still My brother. And you can't take him away forever."

Dream gasped in offense

"I would never."

"BS. Dad says I can't say the full word."

"You can go play now kiddo"

"YES" I ran off to go play. I think I'd like having dream as a brother.

-a few hours later. Dinner time.-

       ... 3rd person ...

This time Dream was taking Sam and ponk to dinner. Was this weird for Dream. Yes. Was this awkward for Ponk? Also yes. But was sam bursting with joy knowing deep down what this meant? Absolutely 100% yes.

The dinner went how you'd expect. They ordered and began eating when Dream pulled out the ring to show them and ask for their blessings. Ponk looked confused but gave it anyway and Sam was beaming with joy as he said yes. Dream sighed a breath of relief and they enjoyed their dinner.

When they got home though Sap, Karl, and Q we're on the couch. Tommy curled up in Karl's lap, sapnaps hand on his head, clearly having fell asleep while rubbing his hair

He went upstairs and in George's room he found a note on the bed. He was scared at first but when he opened the letter he calmed down. George himself had wrote it.

The letter went as following.

"Dream, I know you're the one who will find this. I set up a special surprise in the woods behind the house. I wanted to go on a date and I just.. thought a surprise may be nice... Besides.. it's quiet out here."

Dream hummed as he pulled on his shoes once more. Double checking it was actually George and he wasn't hidden anywhere. He made his way to the woods where fairy lights had been strung and were twinkling. There was a bench and a couple of flowers laying around the ground. Over all George had done a beautiful job.. other than the yellow and Green mismatched lights. But it was cute.

He took a seat next to his lover, he curled up against him. Only to be uncomfortable by something poking him.

"Ow what was that in your pocket?"

"In my pocket.. there's nothing in my.. oh" Dream laughed. How funny was this. This is how he'd have to propose. And ironically. He couldn't think of a better way.

"It's a surprise close your eyes."

George shut his eyes. His face so beautiful even when he didn't get to see those deep chocolate eyes.

Dream opened the box and held it slightly in front of him.

"George Lore, you've played a massive part in my every day life, I knew I loved ever since we first spoke. I was so terrified that I'd end up without you. But here we are. Together under the stars. And I asked your dad's.. and I asked Tommy.. and.. open your eyes"

George didn't hesitate to open them. Only seeing dream when he first opened them.

"Will you marry me George?" George blinked twice. Before face palming.

"I totally ruined your proposal by asking what that was didn't I?"

Dream laughed.

"Is it a yes?" George laughed.

"Well obviously we had the same idea." George pulled out a box with a ring inside as well. the two started laughing hysterically.

Dream slid George's finger on his right hand before George then returned the favor.

They kissed each other deeply. Before one thing lead to another and George was shirtless in Dreams lap. Panting in their kiss. As George pulled back dream began to kiss his neck. Only covering his torso in hickeys. Loving on his lovers body was incredible to him. Nothing could compare.. except George's soft whines.

After about 30 minutes of teasing.. and maybe some sly handjobs they returned to the house. Reclothed and tired. Before laying down and going to sleep as fiance's. What George didn't know was, Dream had known George's dream wedding. And Dream had already made a few calls.. and they'd be able to have George's dream venue, and the colors scheme was blue and gold. It was beautiful. But he'd want George to make more calls. So of course they'd need to talk.

But with that. Dream fell asleep. Holding the beautiful body of his Omega. His George, his fiance, but most importantly, his world. And together they slept. As if the world could never touch them. As long as they were together.