Chapter 5

George woke up to the blaring sound of his alarm clock and the sent of his Alpha's hoodie. He went into the bathroom to shower, use the toilet, and brush his teeth. He didn't normally eat breakfast anyway. So he was fine. He rushed out the door and got into his car. He drove off and to school. Once at school he looked around for Sapnap and Dream. Spotting them waiting for him at the door. He rushed up to them and was greeted by two big hugs. All of the boys laughed as George hugged back.

"Come on guys I was just sick. I'm back now!" George giggled and him and Dream locked eyes.

"We missed you Gogy!" Sap called.

"Excuse me?" All the boys looked over to see....
Ninja. He smiles at George who pulls away from Dream and Sapnap and gives Ninja a kiss on the lips. Sap and Dream can see how uncomfortable he is displaying physical affection.

Ninja wraps his arms around George, kissing him back. A almost evil grin on his face. They kissed for a bit before Ninja pulled back.

"who's sweater is that, George? I know it isn't yours." Ninja asked, sweetly but laced with Venom.

"It's Dream's. He gave it to me because I was sick the last week. Remember I messaged you baby?" George smiled. And Ninja nodded, smiling at Dream.

"Thanks for being kind to my baby boy." Dream nodded and smiled in response.

Sapnap saw the look of discomfort on George's face and looks at Ninja.

"Sorry, Ninja. We'd love to stay but since Georgie and Dream are both in different relationships I need them for advice. Bye!" Ninja just watches George walk away with them.

Sapnap went to turn and look at George but he felt the shorter male embrace him, whispering thanks to him.

"Of course Gogy, You looked distressed I couldn't let my bestfriend be in a stressful situation." George smiled and hugged him tighter.

Dream looked at George. He sighed.

"Why'd you kiss him?" Dream spoke in a low growl which startled the Omega.

"Because he's my boyfriend and I didn't want him to get mad at you two.." George spoke in a soft, fragile, tone. Dream realized the pheromones he had let out while saying that and pulled stopped. George seemed to relax a bit. 

Something clicked in Sapnap's head. 

"You're an omega.." He looked at the small male in his arms.

George and Dream looked at each other wide eyed.

"which means you weren't sick. You were in heat. Which means dream was around you twice while in heat.. did you two?-" He was cut off by the two yelling 'No' in unison.

"Sheesh Sap... you can put two and two together but you don't need to ask those types of questions." George's face was red. Then Sapnap realized that they liked each other. They were blushing deeply at the thought. He had seen how Dream got jealous of Ninja. He also has known George has liked Dream since middle school.

Sap shoved George into Dream, the landed on the floor with the Omega sat on the Alpha's lap. Their faces getting more red.

"I'm so sorry Dream- Let me get u-" He went to get up but fell face first in his chest. thanks to sap pulling his leg out from under him. Faces red their eyes met, George watched as Dreams eyes trailed to Georges lips.

"I do still owe you a kiss, Georgie" Dream whispered to him. Which made his face dark red.

"Oh you asshole! I.. fine" He closed his eyes, and leaned in, Nervous at first, then he felt soft lips meet his own. He didn't want to pull away. So he kissed back. They shared a short but loving kiss which made both parties flustered. They both got up and turned away from each other.

"There, see? now you're not in my debt. So thats done with" George stammered out.

Sapnap chuckled and hugged the blushing idiots.

"Yeah we're gonna have to get you two out of these relationships you're in. It's so obvious you two are in love." This made George go red but Dream knew it was true.

"Wh-What?! N-NO WAY!" He was so red. 

"Come on Gogs. Admit it already. It's been years."

"woah there.. years?" Dream asked.

"years.." George whispered

the bell rang interrupting them, or saving George from this moment. George ran off in a rush to his first hour class. Which he shared with Karl and Quackity. He was sure Lunch would be shitty. but he was ready for one hell of a lunch.

George smiled at Karl and Quackity who ran up and hugged him.

"George! Where were you?" Shouted Quackity.

"PFFT- I was sick, Quacks." He smiled and took his seat. He was happy to be back at school. He missed his friends.