Chapter 17

|| Holy shit. I'm not one for swearing too often unless I'm writing specific characters. but HOLY FUCK Thank you all so much for 1.1k reads while I'm writing this. This is just so incredible Please if you're willing to upvote on chapters you like! It helps get my story more out there and It really means a lot to me that something that started as a mere day dream cause I was bored turned into something this big. Thank you so much, I'll stop interrupting your read with my babbling though and let you take a look, at what I dearest Gogy is doing. Sit back, relax, and hold onto your seats, the next six chapters will be crazy :) ||

Time Skip~ Two years later.

P.O.V ~ Quackity.

I sat on the bed in the same room as George, I had already packed to move here, but we didn't get around to unpacking, and now me and George were packing for college. Well, he was. We still had a few months left till Senior year was out, but I was excited none the less. Turns out, all of the Feral boys were going to the same College. This feels like it only happens in stories and movies, yet here we are. Dream and Sap were throwing a football around outside while Karl watched. (More like watched Sapnap but can I blame him?) Tommy and Ranboo were playing together, I don't really care what they're doing. I looked to George who was smiling at me. What did this guy know?

"George?" I ask slowly.

"Yes, Quackity?" He responded, mocking my slow tone.

"What do you know that I don't" 

"A lot" George smirked.

"Clearly not too much if you're going to the same college as me" I smiled.

George just shook his head. "Go take a shower you have a date. dumbass" 

I jump up "Holy shit thats tonight"

time skip~ 4 hours

P.O.V ~ 3rd person

George looked at quackitys 5th outfit, each equally as good. He didn't know how to say he was being obsessive, but he just continued packing. However Dream had other plans for tonight. He knew his boyfriend was sitting around, up to his witz end, because his heat season started yesterday.

Of course Dream being the good boyfriend he is, is ready to help Georgie end it. He was always cautious. Neither him or George wanted Kids yet, they both had plans for college, what were they to do other than simply play the long game. It was sweet, however. They were dating for 2 years now, Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap have been together for 3.

Though as the author I'm allowed to tell you a secret, one of those numbers is going to drop pretty soon ;)

Finally Quackity settled on the last outfit he tried on, and headed downstairs, where he was greeted by his lovers. But on their way up was Dream. George was still packing, only wearing PJ's. He was comfy.

Dream walks in and raises an eyebrow.

"Gogy, what are you doing?" George smiled softly, he was glad Dream stopped by.

"I'm packing to move, me and quacks are moving into an apartment with each other don't you remember me saying that?" Dream looked to the side, and then back to George

"I do, but I thought you'd wait til summer to pack. Your room seems so... bare." He was looking at a spot on the wall where it used to say "Feral boys" but now was painted over with a light blue.

"Well, we plan to move into an apartment but if all 5 feral boys pitched in we could all buy a house rather than an apartment. so we would all live together."

"We could just have a two bedroom apartment for college George, we are after all, coupled up. Sap, Quackity, and Karl, are a couple, and me and you." 

George thought about it.

"And it would be cheaper."

George looked at dream. Who smiled at him.

"Exactly" Dream smiled.

George stopped packing, moving to his bed, where dream sat beside him.

"So you want all of us to live together?"

Dream smiles.

"Of course George."

George looked at dream. Not saying anything. Slowly leaning into give him a kiss, right before their lips touched Tommy walked in.

"EWWWWW" Tommy shouted, running in and climbing on George, grabbing his face.

"Dont kiss him gogy! You're so young! He'll give you a disease!" He stuck his tongue out at Dream.

Dream laughed and picked up Tommy.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you a piggy back ride when I got here but me and your brother are talking" George giggled at how close they were.

"You better give me one after then!"

"Fine I will. Just go play outside where your dads can actually watch you mr. Trouble maker."

"I'm not a trouble maker. I'm a wife haver. Is George gonna be your wife?" He tilted his head.

George blushed and Dream laughed.

"You'll be the first to know when I plan to ask him" dream turned and winked at George, who blushed more.

"Good." Tommy was set down and he ran down to his dads, shouting about how George was gonna be Dreams wife.

"Your wife, eh?" George laughed.

"I don't think he understands that there can be two 'husbands' quite yet" they both laugh as dream shuts the door and returns to his boyfriend.

"You were going to kiss me?" He smirks.

"Oh shut up, Dream."

They leaned in, kissing, dream slowly laying George down, on the bed.

The both of them making out, but both pulling away.

"Can we-" George was cut off my dream kissing him again. Slowly dream took off his sweater, moving to Georges neck. They were going to go further when suddenly someone entered the room. 

|| AYO Okay wow. 3.1k as of last time I checked. holy shit guys. I didn't think this would get any more than at most 50 but here we are! Thank you so so much holy fuck! also.. next chapter we're going to see Karlnapitys date so you'll have to sit on this cliff hanger for a bit ;)