chapter 12

Sam was just about done setting up half of Tommy's room to be nice and pleasant for a little girl too, when tommy came running into his room with tubbo.

"Dad tubbos staying over." Tommy said as Tommy began to bounce on the bed.

"Okay Tom's. You two gotta be calm though." Sam warned.

"Alright Mr.Tommys dad!" Toby smiled.

Sam finished putting up a picture and left Tommy's room for the boys to have space to play. It was funny. George's room had 2 beds. Because half of it was for quackity.

Quackity and George had been best friends since quackity came to the United States when he was 10. So quackity was comfortable just barging into their house.

Sam walked up to Ponk, hugging him, humming in his ear.

"The rooms set up, Ponkie." He smiles.

"How do you do it? All these kids I mean. You're such a good dad and I just kinda am there." Ponk questioned.

"I don't know what you mean. You're an amazing parent. George loves you, Tommy can't get enough of you, and though Quackity isn't our kid he asks if you're home whenever he comes over. You're great with kids too." He smiles at Ponk. He knows how rough it is to be insecure about these things.

"Thanks Sam. I just wish I could do better."

"Please any better and they'll be all over you every minute of every day."

"Oh true."

The two shared a laugh. Their smiles warm. Just then Toby and Tommy ran into the room. Jumping at Sam.

"Hey Dad can we play minecraft??" Tommy asked. Doing big puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." Tommy got excited and ran to the living room.

Ponk just laughed.

"You're a sucker for his puppy dog eyes."

"I can't help it!"

Sam whined as Ponk laughed. One big happy family alright.

|| a/n; this is kinda a filler chapter cause of how short it is but take this before next chapter. Its so you at least have something.