Chapter 9

George walked out of the house saying goodbye to Sam. Going to Dreams car and getting in.

"Hello My Omega" Dream snickered. Smiling at George's green themed outfit. "Did you ask Sam for help, Georgie?"

"I may have." George smiled and leaned on Dream. He smiled. He was happy with Dream. Though they weren't boyfriends yet. But that was about to be changed. Seeing as Dream planned to ask him out.

"Lets go on our date now George" He smiled and began to drive. They drove for a while, singing along to the radio. He was quiet. This was very nerve wracking to him. He wasn't sure why though. He was aware that George was in fact into him, had been for years now. But there was still that- ache? no. feeling of a dread he couldn't explain. 

They parked in a parking lot and Dream took his hands, his eyes softly went to meet George's. George smiled up at Dream and his nose- pink from holding his hand- scrunched because he had to look up at Dream. His eyes squinting so he could still look at Dream.

"Let's go." George comments. George was in a pair of black sweats, that were a tad bit more fit around his legs then they were lose, then he had a lime green T-Shirt with a darker green hoodie tied nicely around his waist. George was not the kind of person to wear feminine close. Not because he saw it as wrong but because It caused him great insecurity. 

"Yeah lets go" Dream chimed, taking his hand and leading him to a nice- secluded- place. They were in a flower field and in the center was a little open bit where no flowers had grown. A perfect place for a picnic.

.

.

The night was nearing it's end seeing as Dream knew Sam would want George home soon. So Dream decided it was now or never in asking George to be his. So with a deep breath he turned to the male who was- for some reason- greatly infatuated with these orange flowers.

"Hey George?" Dream asked, drawing the shorter males attention from the flowers. "Can I ask you something? It's serious." He wasn't sure how George would take this so he had clarified prior he was in fact serious.

"Okay." George smiled. His deep brown eyes drew Dream in. He was melting while their eyes locked. His soft pink lips, just so kissable. The way his face was dotted with light freckles that fit perfectly on his paled pink cheeks. he was beautiful. Dream knew just how lucky he was.

"I've known you for a while now. Since we were 12 actually, and I've liked you for some time now. I know we both just got out of relationships and I know this is our first date, but I wanted to know if you'd be my boyfriend, Georgie?" Dream smiled softly.

George smiled softly as he looked at Dream. "I will be your boyfriend Dream. You don't know how happy this makes me." He says softly. His eyes looking at the setting sky. His face was beautifully highlighted from the setting sun and rising moon. The orange, pink, yellow and blue hues from the sky, just making George's face all the more beautiful.

"That makes me happy. We should get going before Sam starts to worry about you, but I'll see you tomorrow won't I?" Dream smiles when George nods.

.

.

.

When George got home he was surprised to see the house empty. His brows scrunched confused but he went into the kitchen and read a note on the fridge.

I made dinner. It's in the fridge.
I just had something Important to take care of.
I hope you understand
~Sam

Of course George understood. He went into the fridge and saw the dinner. He'd just eaten but surely if he got hungry he'd eat. He went up to his room to fetch his laptop and went and sat on the couch, doing some of his school work when suddenly he saw he'd gotten an Email.

To: Georgenotfound
From: Youtube

We saw that your latest upload has gotten 100 views, so we have a video to show you on just how to get more views, make better content, and grow your channel. We thought that we'd send you a link and you'd be able to work on it from there

>link<

Don't respond to this message

He just tilted his head and marked it as important and promised he'd go back to it later. He was going to do school work when Sam walked in. When Sam saw George he immediately stopped.

"Hey George. I have a surprise for you" He started when suddenly a blonde boy, about 5 or 6, walked into the room and hugged onto Sam's pant leg.

"is that the surprise?" George asked, confused as to why Sam brought home a little boy.

"His name is Tommy. I figured maybe you'd want to be an older brother- and besides me and ponk had been discussing more kids, so we figured maybe we'd surprise you with a little brother. He ran away from home according to the adoption center we got him at. They said he told them his dad never made time for him, only his two older brothers, so he ran away and apparently when they found him there the dad just signed off all rights to him."

"Hey there Tommy" George smiled. "Come here, lets watch some youtube on my laptop. You look tired." Tommy nodded and went to sit with George. Sitting in his lap he smiled. Sam went upstairs and started grading some school work. 

.

.

.

George ended up falling asleep not too long after tommy. His computer shut off and they slept cuddled up on the couch. Sam had come downstairs to cover them with blankets and put George's laptop on the charger. Ponk walked in and saw the boys sleeping on the couch.

"I see you actually adopted another boy." Ponk says, with a smile.

"I did. His name is Tommy. Him and George seem to be getting along great. I was also thinking.. what if we adopted a little girl. A family of 5. 3 Kids and me and you." He smiled. He wanted Ponk to say yes. He didn't know why but having a family like that sounded perfect.

"Not too little though. We are raising a 5 year old now too. Along with our 16 year old." Ponk was agreeing in his own way.

"Let's adopt a 12 year old. Does that sound good?" Sam smiled.

ponk smiled and nodded. "Sounds perfect, Sam." He gives him a soft kiss on the cheek before heading up to bed.

It all was just... absolutely perfect.

|| The adoption is inspired by ilove_dnf so thank you for the idea! ||