Chapter 10

Sam was on his way to get Ponk from work. One of their vehicles broke down this morning so he needed to drive ponk to and from places. Sam decided it would be best if the boys were at their friends from school's places. So Tommy was with his friend Toby who was a first grader while he was in kindergarten. 

George decided he'd spend time with whoever could have him over, which ended up being Dream. Dream and George were on their way to Dreams home. George was nervous though, he'd be meeting Dreams mum for the first time. He'd already met his dad. Dream seemed to pick up on the nervousness. 

"It's okay my Omega. My moms an omega too. She also won't let my dad scare you. My sister, Drista isn't home right now. she's at daycare." George nodded. He felt more self conscious now. He made his family out to be an ideal picture perfect family from just the sounds of it. yet George's old dad hit him. His step mom starved him, and his sister, though decent, made fun of him for being an omega. she was spoiled rotten. 

"I'm sure they're lovely, I don't worry about that too much. But what will they think of me? I mean, I'm an omega, I'm terribly skinny. I'm colorblind, I'm a boy? My dads are gay. My old parents were abusive. My mom died." Dream cut George off.

"Georgie, they'll love you regardless of your insecurities. You're incredible." George only smiled softly and nodded, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek as they pulled in. They both got out of the car and headed in. George was greeted by Dreams Dad. 

"Hello, it's a pleasure to see you again. I don't quite know how I feel about you, but Dream seems to Really of taken a liking to you. So I guess you're fine." Then a woman, with big fluffy curly hair walked out, smiling at Dream.

"Hey, my boy, is this that George boy you told me so much about. You two talking bout possibly having kids in the future, you've both got some cute genes." Both of their faces went pink. But George replied.

"I would like to wait until I'm out of at the very least my first year of college to even consider babies." Puffy laughed.

"A boy who's got his mind made up. Well then if you two ever need any protection lemme know" she winked. She's the fun mom. Dream wheezed but George is at a loss for words.

"Come on sweethearts. Go upstairs and do your schoolwork. We'll talk more at dinner.

.

.

.

A while passes and Puffy calls the boys down for dinner. George had been sat in Dreams lap, half asleep, when they were called down. George was now in one of Dreams hoodies. It was warm. He was quite content in the hoodie. Dream and George walked downstairs to greet puffy. She warmly hugged George and smiled.

"I hope you like burgers." 

George giggled. "I love them." He smiled and she laughed approvingly. George and Dream sat beside each other like Puffy and Dreams dad. They ate their dinner, just speaking about nothing when George got a text.

Sam: Hey Kiddo, Me and Ponk wanted a night to ourselves. To have a date or something. Could you possibly stay where ever you are?

George: If his parents say yes. and if you two don't mind me staying with my boyfriend, I don't mind.

Sam: You can stay there. I know you better than to need to worry about him impregnating you. Just let me know what they say.

"Hey, so my dad wanted to know if it was cool if I stayed the night?" George smiled awkwardly.

"I don't think so-" Dreams dad was cut off.

"Of course George. You can wear Dreams clothes to bed and you two can sleep in his room. I trust you two boys to be responsible." She was picking up the plates to go put them in the dishwasher. 

George: They said I could spend the night.

Sam: Okay. Sleep well George.

George: Thanks dad.

Sam: You calling me dad warms my heart I may cry. Bye Georgie.

George: Pffft- whateva.

"Come on Georgie. Its time to go get ready for bed." Dream takes George upstairs and when they're in Dreams room he shuts the door. He takes George to the wardrobe and allows him to select what he wants.

George takes a pair of Dreams BOXERS and one of his hoodies. Dream turns while George Changes but when he turns he can't help himself. He kisses his boyfriend, pulling him in by the hips. George kisses back. At first it was just a a loving kiss but George deepened it, adding more sensual feelings into it. 

They pulled back looking at each other with red faces.

"Do you want to- do something? It doesn't have to be like.. sex?" George's face went red at Dreams question. 

"Yes I do."

|| A/N: Sorry it took so long. Haven't had the energy to write this chapter. But here it is. Rather short compared to the others but here yah go! Thank you for 400+ reads thats incredible. THANK YOU so much. <3