Chapter 11

[Starting off immediately nsfw. You've been warned.]

Dream sucked hickeys into the white skin on George's neck. Kissing and biting too. He went to suck a hickey into the under most up part of his left side jaw which earned a whimper from the boy.

"Is that your sweet spot, Georgie?" He chuckled at the Omega nodding. But he decided to keep attacking it warning whimpers and moans from George.

"D-Dream!" His face was red. Dream pulled back and kissed him passionately. Picking him up by the thighs and resituating them so he had George pinned below him.

George pulled back. Saliva connecting their mouths. George panted.

"Dream, please.. I wanna try something." He gave him puppy dog eyes and Dream got up and they switched places. Then George slowly went down.

"May I..." Dreams face went red when he realized what George planned on doing.

"Oh shit.. okay Georgie." George undid his jeans and pulled them off. Blushing deeply he slowly pull off the boxers holding dreams obvious buldge in.

Dreams erection stood up and George giggled kissing from the base up. Once at the tip George took some in his mouth.

Dream groaned at the feeling, letting him do his thing. His eyes watching George. The way he bobbed his head, the way he his lips looked. His eyes shut as he gets into a rhythm. God it was hot.

"Georgie you're doing great." He smiles when he sees the compliments made George have more confidence leading to him pushing himself.

Dream found his hands in George's hair as George sped up his bobbing, trying to take more.

Dream started to thrust lightly into George's throat which earned a moan from the smaller male, which sent shivers through Dream. He started to thrust into George's mouth a bit faster, George's eyes watering as he moaned and gagged on Dream. His face red. But before dream came he pulled out. Stopping himself from Cumming.

"Dream why didn't you cum?" George was confused.

"I want to cum with you Georgie." George blushed, and nodded. Taking off his boxers. (Both males had been shirtless.)

Dream sat George in his lap and took both of their members in his hand. Stroking the both of them. George gasped at the feeling. His face a dark red.

Their moans filled the room as dreams fan spun above them. George's moans just made Dream more erect and Dream was attacking George's neck, which made him louder.

"Dream... I'm gonna.." George was obviously close. But Dream put his finger over George's tip.

"A little longer, baby." Dream jacked them off for a bit longer before releasing George's tip. "Okay now."

They both came, riding out their highs. Dream decided on them taking a shower before heading to bed. He wiped off his sheets and would be washing them tomorrow since today was Friday. Breakfast would be awkward.
[You're good after here]

.

.

.

Dream and George were greeted by Puffy smiling and then handing Dream something. George's eyes wandered to what it was. A pack of condoms.

"Mom..." Dream complained but pocketed them anyway which made George choke on air. He'd managed it in his mouth but in his behind? He shook the thought off.

"How was your guy's shower?" Puffy asked.

George smiled.

"Relaxing when Dream wasn't grabbing my behind." Puffy laughed.

"Leave the boys dumpy alone!" Dream was red and sighed.

"Okay okay. But its not my fault. He got hella cake." They all laughed and they ate breakfast. It was lovely. Later George went upstairs to get changed into something else.

Dream was putting the sheets into the wash while George came downstairs. George went up to dream and hugged him.

"Hi Gogy. Can I help you?" George shook his head and nuzzled into him. Dream laughed and nodded. Once he loaded the wash he picked George up and brought him to the couch. They sat and cuddled.

"Wanna watch a movie George?" Dream asked. George shrugged and nodded.

"We should see if anyone can hangout after the movie." Dream nodded and handed his phone to him so he could message the group chat. George did and got a couple yes' but unfortunately quackity was busy. They'd just have to hang out without him.

.

.

.

Dream and Sapnap were talking about God knows what while Karl and George were catching each other up.

"Okay so, the other day I walked into the locker room and you'll never guess who I saw kissing 5up." Karl whispered.

"Who?" George asked.

"It was Fundy. And omg they're so cute together. I'm glad Dream and Fundy are done. They were cute when there was a spark but it faded about as quickly as it started."

Karl looks at George and hums.

"Any exciting news?"

George blushed and nods.

"Actually yes. I gave Dream.. head. And yeah it was fun." He blushed.

Karl squealed.

"Aww. I'm proud of you Georgie. Omg wait did you hear about the out of school party next week?"

George tilts his head. Clearly he had not. So after a bit of explaining George understood.

"That seems exciting actually id love to go if Dream was going" George chuckles.

"Yeah but in Romance novels something always goes wrong at parties." Karl warns.

"Well this isn't a novel Karl. We're in real life." George knew Karl just read to much romantic fiction. But he loved him anyway. (Platonically)

"Well let's go shopping shall we. Don't be shy spend some of daddies money from the suing him." George laughed and they all 4 went into the mall.